NDT Seminar and PPT with pdf report
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Seminar and PPT with pdf report: Non-Destructive Testing is a simple way of testing without destroying. The common applications of NDT are: Inspection of Raw Products, Inspection Following Secondary Processing and In-Services Damage Inspection.
NDT Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
- To avoid failures, prevent accidents and save human life;
- To make a profit for the user;
- To aid in better product design;
- To control manufacturing processes;
- To lower manufacturing costs;
- To maintain uniform quality level;
- To ensure operational readiness.
- Visual Inspection
- Liquid penetrant method
- Ultrasonic Inspection
- Radiography methods
- Eddy current testing
- Magnetic particle testing
Importance of NDT
- Applied directly to the product
- Tested parts are not damaged
- Various tests can be performed on the same product
- Specimen preparation not required
- Can be performed on parts that are in service
- Low time consumption
- Low lab our cost
What are some common defects?
- Rollover or “Cold Lap”
- Slag inclusion
- Poor penetration
- Hydrogen Embrittlement
NDT can save and/or avoid costs in millions of dollars for facilities that use its methods. There are proven NDT technologies to do this, from conventional to more advanced ones that are essentially based on the conventional ones.Their required training requirements and proper application are paramount for realizing ever-increasing benefits.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for NDT
- What is NDT
- liquid penetrant method
- Ultrasonic flaw detection
Here we are giving you NDT Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about NDT Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.