310+ Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering with ppt (2024)
Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering with ppt (2024): Mechanical Engineers are always busy doing different operations on their machines. If they get direct Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering with ppt and report then this can help them a lot in building more powerful machines. We want to help those guys who are creative by giving them Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering with ppt and report.
Here are Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering with ppt and report. We hope you will like them.
Also See: Paper Presentation Topics For CSE
Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering with ppt (2024)
Mechanical Engineering Seminar Topics
- Frictionless Compressor Technology
- Arial Photography Using Remote Flying Robot
- Turbines In Silicon
- Intelligent Car parking system
- Multi-Point Fuel Injection System
- Launching Space Vehicles From Moon
- Infrared Curing And Convection Curing
- Nano Fluids Thermal Applications
- Quantum Chromo Dynamics
- Non-Pneumatic Tyres
- Oil Well Drilling
- Independent Suspension System
- Snake Well Drill
- Advanced Rocket Motors
- Jet-Powered Boat
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Shock Waves & Shock Diamonds
- Active Suspension System
- Modern Trends in Automobile
- Free Form Modelling Based On N-Sided Surfaces
- Active Magnetic Bearing
- Multi-Valve Engine
- Hybrid Motorcycles
- Modular Conveyor Belts
- Ocean Thermal Energy
- MEMS In Industrial Automation
- Advanced Composite Material
- Autonomous Submarines
- Thermo Acoustic Refrigeration
- Functional Nano crystalline Ceramics
- Underwater Windmill
- Kalina Cycle
- Wireless Sensor Based Motion Control Of Mobile Car Robot
- Infrared Curing And Convection Curing
- Latest In Hitech Petrol Fuel Injection –GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection)
- Automobile Safety System
- Bio-degradable polymers
- Mechanical Energy Storage
- Launching Space Vehicles from Moon
- Recent Trends In Quality Management
- Benchtop wind tunnels
- Dual Fuel Engine
- Magnetic Nanocomposites
- Advances In Cutting Tool Technology
- Cryogenic Treatment of Brake Rotors
- Wind-diesel System
- Magnetic Refrigeration
- Water Jet Cutting
- Variable Valve Timing In I.C. Engines
- Laser Beam Welding
- Solar Powered Air Conditioning
- Geo-Thermal Energy
- Lean Manufacturing
- Ceramics Disc Brakes
- Friction Stir Welding
- Camless Engine with Electromechanical Valve Actuator
IIT Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering Latest
- Explosive Welding
- Digital Manufacturing
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Double-Wishbone Suspension
- Air Bearing
- Cryogenic Grinding
- Air Powered Cars
- Camless Engine with the Electromechanical Valve Actuator
- Wireless Energy Transmission
- Machine Vision
- Night Vision Technology: seminar topics for mechanical engineering
- Orbital Welding Orbital/Space Mechanics
- Plastic Welding
- Advanced Trends in welding
- Involuntary Train Collision Prevention System
- Sensotronic Brake Contro006C
- Eco-Friendly Surface Treatments
- Laser Beam Machining
- Energy-efficient Turbo Systems
- Pneumatics Control Systems
- Advanced Propulsion Methods
- Electromagnetic Brakes
- Fuels from Plastic Wastes
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Handfree Driving
- Control Of Point Of Operation Hazards
- High-Speed Machining
- Safety Air Bags in Cars
- Hyper Transport Technology
- FMS (Flexible Manufacturing Systems)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction
- Automatic Transmission System
- Hybrid Motorcycles Hybrid Synergy Drive (HSD)
- Pendolina System For Railway Passenger Comfort
- Hyperloop Technology
- Intelligent Compact drives
- Low-Cost Anti-lock Braking and Traction Control
- Electric Automobiles
- iomass Fuelled Power Plant
- Car Speed Control by Blue Tooth
- Methanol Fueled Marine Diesel Engine
- Aircraft Propeller
- Combustion Stability in I.C. Engines
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Thermal Barrier Coatings
- Heat Transfer Through Nano Fluids
- Wireless Solar Mobile Charger
- Advanced Cooling Systems
- Dual Clutch Transmission
- Hydraulic Railway Recovery Systems
- Laser Ignition For Combustion System
- Valvetronic Engine Technology
- Responsive Manufacturing
- Floating Solar Power Station
- Catalytic Converter For Cars
- Flying Car Technology
- Computer Intergraded Manufacturing
- New Trends In Automobile Design
- Fuel Cells on Aerospace
- Collision Warning System
- Low-Cost Wind Power Plant
- Active Electrically Controlled Suspension
- Marine Electric Propulsion
- Camless Engine With Elctromechanical Valve Actuator
- Liquid Injection Thrust Vectoring (LITV)
- Air Cushion Vehicles
New Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering
- Load Sensing Hydraulics
- Micro Heat Exchangers
- Nuclear Power Potential As Major Energy Source
- Perpetual Motion Machines
- Six Sigma
- Plasma Arc Welding
- Sensotronic Braking System
- Machine Tools Vibration, Noise & Condition Monitoring
- Solar-Powered Aircraft
- Autonomous Car
- Plastic Injection Moulding
- Space Elevator
- Piston Less Pump
- Variable Valve Timing in Internal Combustion Engines
- Lean Burn Spark Ignition Engine
- Thermo Mech Technology
- Vacuum Braking System
- QuadCopter Drone
- Responsive Manufacturing
- Solid Carbide End Mills
- Regenerative Fuel Cells
- Vapor Absorption Cooling System
- Robot-driven Cars (Autonomous car)
- Cushioning Impact in Pneumatic Cylinder
- Micro Hydraulics
- Rapid Injection Moulding
- Laser Cutting System
- Corrosion-resistant gearbox
- Low Inertia Dics clutches
- Hydrogen Generation via Wind Power Electrolysis
- Robots in Radioactive Environments
- Nono Fluidics
- Solid-Liquid Separation Technology
- Virtual Manufacturing
- Fuel Efficiency in All Wheel Drive
- Underwater Wind Mill
- Green Energy Technology
- High-Speed Precise Gear Boxes
- Thermal Spraying
- Valvetronic Engine Technology
- Underwater Welding
- Six Stroke Engine
- Hydraulic railway recovery systems
- Synthetic Polymers
- Plasma Arc Welding
- Heavy-duty Gasoline engines
- Pulse Detonation Engine
- Solar Powered Refrigerator
- Tool Management System
- Rijke Tube
- Stirling Engine
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Threadless Couplings
- Supercharging in Automobile
- Thermal Barrier Coating
- Electrochemical Machining (ECM) & EBM
- Twin-Turbo or Biturbo
- Auto Turning Fuel Valve
- Magnetic Levitation Train
- Solar Powered Satellite (SPS)
- Traffic Light Control System
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Electrochemical Machining
- Tidal Energy
- Pint Sized Power Plants
- Robotic Surgery
- Turbines in Silicon
- Variable Length Intake Manifold (VLIM)
- Tension Control Brake
- Compressed Air Cars
- Total Quality Management
Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering With ppt and PDF Report
A cruise control system is developing by two companies to make adjustments in the speed of a car automatically to maintain a safe distance, is known as Adaptive Cruise Control. This inventive technology uses RADAR for looking forward, which is installed behind the grill of a vehicle and keep an eye over the speed and distance of the vehicle.
It is an instrument which is using the optics to measure the small angles with extremely high sensitivity. Autocollimator can be applied in precision alignment, monitoring the angles for long time and detection of movements of angles. Two types of autocollimator are there, named as Digital and Visual. The aim is to measure the straightness of a beam and able to conclude about an error in straightness with the help of graphical methods.
It is used to switch on the light on the entrance or gate at night automatically with the presence of a person or object by using sensors. Moreover, it also sounds an alarm to indicate the presence of a person. Two units of transmission and receiving are there in this circuit. It is good for security purposes.
It is a new concept in the field of mechanical engineering. It draws attention to the basic concepts of different fields such as biology, mechanics, electronics and mechanical engineering. The term deals with the interaction of organs of the human body with the electro-mechanics systems or devices. For instance, it is used in pancreas pacemakers for diabetes, electronic muscle stimulator and so on.
These are in a tube shape and containing the molecules of pure carbon that are long as well as thin, of about 1-3 nanometers in diameter and the length of the tube is hundreds to thousands of nanometers. These nanotubes are a hundred times stronger than steel and the weight is of one-sixth of it.
The word “Cryogenic” means a very low temperature. Moreover, the term refers to the technique used to pulverizing the spices as well as herbs at a very low temperature, even at sub-zero temperature (-17.78℃). It helps to preserve the essential oils of a herb and it increased the capacity of production as well as less wear and tear of the tools.
This is a system that uses s set of gears that provide the definite number of speed and it has two-variable diameter pulleys. As compared to the traditional automatic transmission, CVT avails with more useable power, better economy for fuel and great driving experience. It is a kind of automatic transmission.
It is also known as digital radio, which is an innovative system for broadcasting and receiving radio stations. To accomplish the CD quality, the signals are received in digital form. Alongside the audio, it also allows the transmission of texts and pictures to enhance the experience of listening.
Fractals are never-ending matters which are formed by repeating the same process again and again. So, the fractal robots are the objects comprises of bricks with some electronics in them. These are useful for bridge building, fire fighting, defence technology, medical applications, space applications, earthquake applications and so on.
This term is related to the Formula 1 car racing where hi-tech car tracks provide the driver to run their cars at an excess of 320 kilometres per hour safely with no or zero injuries in case of any crash or accident. These tracks are highly safe and use the CSAS (Circuit and Safety Analysis System) and also do barrier crash test to make it more secure and thrilling to watch.
It is a wireless communication based on the packet system and it provides rates of data ranges from 56 up to 114 kbps. Moreover, it avails the continuous connectivity of the internet for mobile phone as well as the users of the computer. Higher the data rates enable the user to take part in video conferences and get in touch with multimedia websites.
These are devices used to transfer heat and it is hollow cylindrical with a small amount of working fluid to produce the heat by the process of evaporation. To exemplify, it is useful for the Air Conditioning as well as refrigeration application. It is normally used to transfer heat from heat injection to its destination with minimum differences in temperature.
It is a technology that is commonly known as “HT technology” allows the processor to manage two threads or two sets of instructions at the same time. This technology is developed by Intel Corporation and used in certain Pentium 4 processor as well as Intel Xeon processor. As it works together on two tasks, so it has two separate processors to do a couple of instructions at the same time.
The term is closely related to the robots having overall appearance based on the body of the human. To resemble a male human, Androids are human robots and Gynoids are to resemble a human female. These are useful to help in the real world and not in research labs only.
A hovercraft is a vehicle that is one part boat, one part aeroplane and other one is a helicopter and it traps the air cushion underneath itself and then floats along on top of it. It looks like a boat, it can move across water and however, similar to the plane also and pushes via the air with the help of propellers.
This is a device that is supporting the rotor of the compressor with no mechanical link with the help of magnetic attraction and active control with sensors, electric magnets, power supply unit, controllers and power amplifier. It is a bearing system without any oil and uses the forces of electromagnetic to maintain the position of a rotor to a stator
It is an embedded system which is a blend of hardware as well as software and forms a dedicated computer system that can do some definite and pre-defined tasks and encapsulate with the device it manages. It has sophisticated functionalities, low cost of manufacturing, low power and operations in real-time.
This is a part of the mechanism of the hydraulic braking system and consists of the brake disc and a calliper, having two brake pads. Two types of the braking system in Vehicles are used such as a disc brake system and drum brake system. The disk brake system is superior to drum brake system and the response of disc brakes are more predictable at high temperature and in any conditions.
This is a device to transfer heat from a fluid (a liquid or a gas) to another fluid (gas or liquid) with no mixing of two fluids or they never meet together. Overall efficiency and size of the system influences the heat exchanger and must maintain the balance between the heat exchanger effectiveness and pressure drop to accomplish the wanted tradeoff efficiency and size in the system.
Top 10 Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering
It is a short form for Computer Numerical Control and it works according to the information fed into the controller unit of the machine. It consists of the mini-computer or microcomputer that works as a controller unit of the machine. In this machine, the memory of the computer has different programs and the programmer can straightforwardly write the codes and do editing in the programs as per the requirements.
It is a computer-aided design program used for 2D as well as 3D design and drafting by engineers, architects and professionals in the field of construction. It was developed by Autodesk Inclusive and the very first program that can be operated on personal computers. At the initial stage, it supports only polygons, circles, lines, arcs and text whereas, in the later update, it enables to support custom objects with the help of C++ application programs interface.
These are two pioneering technologies of the electronic field, named as CMOS and Bipolar. The elements fabricated from the CMOS technology dissipate low power with a smaller margin of noise and the particles are smaller. On the other side, the bipolar technology fabricates the components at a high speed, switch quickly and provide good noise.
It comes from the sub-surface of the earth and is a kind of heat. Beneath the earth’s crust, it is contained in the rocks as well as fluids. Well, are dug into the underground reservoirs to touch the steam and hot water to produce the geothermal energy which is useful to drive the turbine linked to the electricity generators.
It is a procedure to measure the performance of the products as well as services towards the other business firms which are regarded as best in the market. It helps an organization to identify areas, systems or processes for improving, either it can be a continuous improvement or dramatic improvement.
It is a fabrication and formation of metals process which enables the shaping of the metals such as stainless steel, aluminium, copper, steel and brass. The process is cost-effective and uses specialized kind of die moulding that utilizes extremely pressurized fluid to create metal. It has two classifications such as sheet hydroforming and tube hydro-forming.
This type of machining is used in manufacturing industries as it evolves less heat in the process and it is cost-effective. This is an Ultrasonic impact grinding which is an operation that comprises of a vibrating tool varying the frequencies of ultrasonic to remove the material from the piece of work.
It works on Newton’s third law of motion: “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”. It is a kind of reaction engine and provides thrust by expelling a reaction mass. Air-breathing, gas turbine engines and axial flow are some of the most used jet engines.
These are man-made nanoscale crystals used to transport the electrons. When the UV rays put on these crystals, then it will emit light of different colours. It has a separate quantized energy spectrum. It contains a small number of conduction band electrons, valence band holes or the finite number of elementary electric charges.
It stands for Global System for Mobile Communication and is a digital cellular technology used for the transmission of mobile voice as well as data services. This concept is based on the cell-based mobile radio system and most probably used in Europe and Asia. This standard is widely accepted in the field of telecommunications and it is applied on a global basis.
You are at Page 1
It was all about Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering with ppt (2024). If you feel any problem regarding these Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering with ppt then feel free to ask us in the comment section below. Or if you liked it then please share it with your friends on facebook and other social media websites so that they can also take help from it.