Disc Brake PPT Seminar Presentation with pdf report
Disc Brake PPT Seminar Presentation with pdf report: Disc brakes are a brake system that slowly a wheel’s rotation by force an attached element disk in a viselike hydraulic caliper. This page contains Disc Brake Seminar and PPT with pdf report.
Disc Brake PPT Seminar Presentation with Pdf Report
Why Disc Brakes?
- Why disk brakes in a truck or bus that travels in excess of 65 mph?
- Higher vehicle speeds with full loads.
- Higher traffic density, greater chances of emergency braking.
Disc Brakes Types
- Opposed Piston Type Disc Brakes
- Floating Caliper Type Disc Brake
- For Commercial Vehicles
Advantages of Disk Brake
- It generates less heat compare to drum brake for the same brake torque.
- Ease of maintenance as disk brake is outside the wheel rim.
- It cools down faster compare to drum brake.
- It is less likely to skid compare to drum brake in wet condition.
Disadvantages of Disk Brake
- It is expensive compare to drum brake.
- More skills require operating disk brake compare to drum brake that’s the reason why some people are not comfortable with disk brake.
- If any air remains in disk brake system, it can cause accident as the brake will not work effectively.
- Disk brake assembly has more moving parts and much complex than drum brake.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Disc Brake
- How They Work
- Break basics
- Why Disk Brakes?
- Why are disk brakes more efficient?
Here we are giving you Disc Brake Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Disc Brake PPT Seminar Presentation with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.