Restful Web Services Seminar and PPT with pdf report
Restful Web Services Presentation Seminar and PPT with pdf report: A web service is nothing but a web page and it is consumed by an autonomous program. The restful web services are a base of two vital factors and they are HTTP and REST. The abbreviation of Representational State Transfer is known as REST and this explains about architectural principles.
With the avail of these principles, one can create a web service that focuses on the resource of the system and this also includes the addresses of resource states and transferring of resource states over HTTP by a large number of clients written in various languages. From the last two years, the REST is the one and only predominant model of web service, it is so simple to use that it has replaced many interface designs based on SOAP and WSDL.
Also See: ATM Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
Restful Web Services Seminar and PPT Presentation with pdf report
Characteristics of Restful Web Services:
The characteristics of the restful web services are as below:
- The restful web services have a pull-based client-server interaction manner.
- Every request from the client to the server must possess the required data to understand the request and it cannot take the profit of any saved content on the server.
- To advance or develop the network efficiency outputs it must be capable of being labeled as cacheable or non-cacheable.
Principles of Restful Web Services:
The principles of the restful web services are as follows:
- REST network is a key for designing the web services.
- It requires or needs to create a URL for every device.
- The resources have to be arranged in a format that helps the client.
- The resources accessible through HTTP should be free of side effect.
- The hyperlinks should be kept within the representation of resources.
- The design should be in a manner that reveals the information gradually.
The architecture of restful web services:
The architecture of web services has the following layers and tiers:
- A tier of client
- Presentation layer
- The application tier that has the business logic layer
- Data access layer
- Data store tier
Advantages of Restful Web Services:
The advantages of restful web services are as follows:
- The restful web services have the scalable equipment interactions.
- It possesses the general interfaces.
- It can independently deploy the connections.
- It decreases the interaction latency.
- It strengthens or improves the security.
- It has the feature of safe encapsulation of legacy systems.
- It sustains the proxies and gateways as information transformation and caching equipment.
- Restful web services scale to a huge number of clients.
- It enables the alienate of information in streams that possess infinite size.
Disadvantages of Restful Web Services:
The disadvantages of restful web services are as follows:
- It destroys few advantages of other architectures.
- Restful web services have a state of interaction with an FTP site.
- It contains a single interface for everything.
- It reduces the performances of the new by enhancing the repetitive information.
The services oriented architecture can be implemented in various ways and this explains about its wide range of applications, advantages, and disadvantages.
Also See: SNMP Seminar and PPT with pdf report
Why are Restful Web Services so popular?
Restful Web Services have become popular due to the below-mentioned reasons:
- Its heterogeneous language environment has made it very popular.
- It assists web applications in different programming languages for better communication.
- The web applications reside in a variety of environments with the assistance of Restful services.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Restful Web Services
- What is Rest?
- SOAP v/s RESTful
Here we are giving you Restful Web Services Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Restful Web Services Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.