Induction Motor Seminar PPT, PDF Report
Free Download Induction Motor Seminar PPT, PDF Report: An Induction motor can be defined as the AC electric motor device in which a power source fed by the alternating current with the help of a primary winding. Generally, it is known as the asynchronous motor because its running speed is less than its synchronous speed. It is known as the most commonly used electrical machines all over the world. In this article, we have given Induction Motor Seminar PPT, PDF Report.
Also See: Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS) PPT with PDF Report
Induction Motor Seminar PPT, PDF Report
Main Parts of the Induction Motor
There are two main parts of an induction motor named as the Rotor and the Stator. The rotor is the rotating part of the motor, whereas the stator works as the stationary part. There is a little gap between the stator and rotor called an air-gap. The radial air-gap generally varies from 0.5 mm to 2 mm
The thin-slotted highly permeable steel laminations are used to make the stator. These limitations are stacked inside a cast or steel iron frame. It consists of poles that carry the supply current for inducing a magnetic field. The windings are distributed in slots near the stator for optimizing the distribution of the magnetic field.
Types of Induction Motors
Generally, there are two types of the induction motors known as single phase and three phase induction motors:
1. Single Phase Induction Motors
The single phase induction motor comes with the different starting arrangements. It is widely used when compared to the three phase motor for the industrial, commercial and domestic purposes. The power needs of the majority of the shops, houses and small houses can be easily met through a single phase system.
2. Three Phase Induction Motor
The induction motor that runs on a three phase AC supply is known as a three-phase induction motor. This type of motor has a major use in the different industrial applications due to numerous benefits such as higher efficiency, reliable cost, minimum maintenance and self-starting feature.
Advantages of Induction Motor
The induction motor offer following advantages:
• Due to its robust and sturdy shape, it can be operated for a great range of industrial conditions.
• It comes with the simple construction and doesn’t have accessories such as slip rings, commutators or brushes.
• The cost of the induction motor is much cheaper as compared to the other types of motors.
• Induction motors demand very little maintenance.
• There is no requirement of the complex circuit for starting the motor.
• Unlike DC motors, it doesn’t produce sparks and can be operated in hazardous environments.
Disadvantages of Induction Motor
- It is tough to control the speed in the induction motors.
- The power factor drops to very low values at lower loads.
- The efficiency also reduced to the low loads that result in higher copper losses.
Also See: Micromachining Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
Applications of Induction Motors
Have a look at some of the applications of induction motors:
• The large induction motors having power outputs between 1MW and 3 MW are used for the variable pitch and variable speed transfers.
• The major application of the induction motor is in the industrial applications, accounting near 85%.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Induction Motor
- Why induction motor (IM)?
- Classification of Motor
- Rotating Magnetic Field
- Principle of operation
- Induction motor speed
- Induction Motors and Transformers
Here we are giving you Induction Motor Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
Induction Motor PPT and Seminar Free Download
Induction Motor pdf Report Free Download
It was all about Induction Motor Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.https://studymafia.org/induction-motor-seminar-ppt-pdf-report/MechanicalFree Download Induction Motor Seminar PPT, PDF Report: An Induction motor can be defined as the AC electric motor device in which a power source fed by the alternating current with the help of a primary winding. Generally, it is known as the asynchronous motor because its running speed...Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂Study Mafia: Latest Seminars Topics PPT with PDF Report 2023
Leave a Reply