Wearable Biosensor Seminar PPT with pdf report
Wearable Biosensor Seminar and PPT with pdf report: The biosensor is an expression used for the complete class of sensors that make use of a biochemical reaction to explain a specific compound. Generally, it is an immobilized cell that is combined with a transducer to monitor a specific change in the microenvironment and these biosensors possess many disadvantages as they have an inability to be steam sterilized, they react with the product and they are very sensitive.
Also See: Biochips Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
Wearable Biosensor Seminar PPT with pdf report
The microbial sensors suit best for the industrial process as they possess the stability for a long time, there are two types of microbial sensors and they are as follows:
- The microbial sensors which have the immobilized whole cells and an oxygen probe and these are used for the resolution of substances and products.
- The microbial sensors which have the immobilized microorganisms and an electrode and these are used for the resolution of organic compounds.
A biosensor is a machine that consists of a bioreceptor and a transducer and is used for transforming a biological response into an electrical signal. The biosensor machine empowers one to measure the target analyte by not using the reagents and also to decide the concentration of substances, this machine is also used in the monitoring of the glucose in diabetes patients, detects the pesticides and also the contaminants of the river water, it also detects the poisonous metabolites. The continuous measurement of raw materials and products plays a vital role in the control of a biochemical process.
History of Wearable Biosensors:
In the year of 1956, Professor Lenald C Clack proclaimed a paper about oxygen electrode and later in the year of 1962, the Professor came with an advanced idea that includes the enzyme transducers as the membrane enclosed sandwiches. After this many people did many developments in it and then in the year of 1976, La Roche introduced the Lactate Analyzer LA640. In 1987, for home blood glucose monitoring a pen sized meter was launched and then in the year of 1996, the sales of this meter reached 175 million dollars.
Applications of the Wearable Biosensors:
The applications of the wearable biosensors are as follows:
- The biosensors are used in medical care for both the clinical purpose and the laboratory purpose.
- The biosensors are used in the resolution of food quality.
- It is used in detecting the pollutants of an environment.
- The biosensors are used in the industrial process control.
- In the process control, it will be able to measure the materials in the process flow of temperature, acidity regulations and the pressure.
- The advancement of the biosensors in the industries can develop the manufacturing mechanisms.
- It plays a vital role in the production of pharmaceuticals.
- The biosensors are also used in the replacement of organs like an artificial pancreas for the diabetic patient.
Need for Biosensors:
The need for the biosensors is in the following areas:
- In the diagnostic market
- In the clinical testing
- In other materials that include veterinary and agricultural applications
- In specificity, it is used to measure particular analytes
- In the speed
- Simplicity and continuous monitoring capability
The Scope of Biosensors:
The scope of biosensors covers all the aspects of the sensor incorporating to the application areas of biosensors. The sensors incorporating in biosensors are as follows:
- The enzymes
- Nucleic acids
- Whole cells
- Organelles and
- Other biological components
All the above biological elements should be continued in spatial contact with the transducers and they include the following:
- The electrochemical
- The optical
- The piezoelectric
- The thermal
- The magnetic and
- The micromechanical
The scope of biosensors includes the different subjects and they are as follows:
- DNA chips
- The lab-on-a-chip applied science
- The micro fluid machines
- The nano-biosensors
- The nanotechnology
- Biosensor fabrication and
- The biomaterials
Advantages of the Wearable Biosensors:
The biosensors have the following advantages:
- The biosensors are used in the medical field and also in the research of the biomedical.
- We have the benefit of protection with the biosensors and these are used in the food industry.
- These are used in the process industry and in the discovery of the drugs.
Disadvantages of the Wearable Biosensors:
The disadvantages of the wearable biosensors area as follows:
- The wearable biosensors cannot be steam sterilized.
- They react with the products.
- The wearable biosensors are very sensitive.
In the above explanation, we have observed the development of the biosensors and they are still going to develop a lot in the future. The biochips are based on the field effect principle of the coupling technique between two domains and this is going to be the future development in the field of wearable biosensors.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Wearable Biosensor
- What are Biosensors?
- Future Development
Here we are giving you Wearable Biosensor Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Wearable Biosensor Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.https://studymafia.org/wearable-biosensor-seminar-ppt-with-pdf-report/Wearable Biosensor Seminar PPT with pdf reportECE SeminarsWearable Biosensor Seminar and PPT with pdf report: The biosensor is an expression used for the complete class of sensors that make use of a biochemical reaction to explain a specific compound. Generally, it is an immobilized cell that is combined with a transducer to monitor a specific change...Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂Study Mafia: Latest Seminars Topics PPT with PDF Report 2020