Augmented Reality Seminar and PPT with pdf report
Augmented Reality Seminar and PPT with PDF Report: The abbreviation of augmented reality is AR and is a developing field of virtual reality. The nature or environment of the world around us has furnished a lot of data that is a bit complex to make its duplicate in a device like a computer. Here an exclusive concept arrives and this is called as augmented reality, the augmented reality is a combination of the genuine scenes viewed by the user and the virtual scenes produced by the computer that increases the scene with additional data.
Also See: Seminar Topics for CSE
Augmented Reality Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
The final target is to make a system such that the user cannot find the difference between the scene of a real-world and its virtual augmentation. Furnishing such a view to a surgeon in the operating theater in the operating theater will increase their performance and prevents the requirement of any other fixtures. The process of augmented reality is nothing but the superimposing of digital pictures into the real world’s environment by applying a sense of virtual reality.
Smartphones are using similarly applied science these days; the collection of programs used in this automatically analyses and makes a virtual image on the smartphone with the aid of a camera. In simple words, it means that it avails camera to establish an angle of images.
How does it work?
The augmented reality is concealed information, recently it was used in the advertising of a car and football boot as it makes a 3D render of a product. This permits the customer to get a 360-degree picture of a product, as per the quality of augmentation this can go as far as viewing the size of the product and also permits the customer to wear the item as viewed through their phone.
Also See: ECE Seminar Topics
With the avail of a mobile app, a mobile phone’s camera identifies and renders a marker which is often a black and white barcode picture. The software analysis the marker and make a virtual picture on the device screen. It explains that the app works with the camera to render the angle and distance.
History of Augmented Reality:
The history of augmented reality reminds of Sutherland’s work in 1960, which used an HMD to present the 3D graphics. In the year of 1997, Azuma explained the field of augmented reality, its issues and they require for advancements. After this, there was a revolution in the growth and the progress of augmented reality.
Applications of Augmented Reality:
The augmented reality has many applications and some of it is as follows:
- The applied science of augmented reality is used in the medical field and robotics.
- It is used in manufacturing and repairs.
- It is used in military aircraft.
- It is also used for annotation, visualization, and entertainment.
Augmented Reality Vs Virtual Reality:
- The system has to augment the scenes of a real world.
- The user needs to maintain the presence of the genuine world.
- It needs a technique for the combination of virtual and real worlds.
- In augmented reality, it becomes complex to register virtual and real.
- All the elements have an immersive environment.
- In virtual reality, the system controls the senses.
- It needs a technique to feed virtual world to a user.
- It is difficult to create an virtual world interesting.
Advantages of Augmented Reality:
The advantages of the augmented reality are as follows:
- It enhances the knowledge and data of the people.
- It aids the people in sharing the experiences over a long distance.
- The games of augmented reality furnish more real experience.
- It has a form of escapism.
Disadvantages of Augmented Reality:
The disadvantages of augmented reality are as follows:
- It has the feature of spam.
- The augmented reality does not have strong security features.
- The avail of augmented reality in social situations is improper.
- In this, the people can advance their own layers of content.
- It also has the problems like performance issues, interaction issues, and alignment issues.
Augmented reality is another step towards the development of the digital world and it has excellent features which have everyone lives more secure and informative. With the advancement in augmented reality, people will be no longer able to find the difference between real and virtual and the world will become a combination of digital media as well as physical media.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Augmented Reality ppt
- What is AR?
- How is it used?
- How does it work?
- Augmented Reality vs. Virtual Reality
- Implementation Framework
- Issues in Augmented Reality
Here we are giving you an Augmented Reality Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Augmented Reality Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit the comment button.https://studymafia.org/augmented-reality-seminar-and-ppt-with-pdf-report/ECE SeminarsAugmented Reality Seminar and PPT with PDF Report: The abbreviation of augmented reality is AR and is a developing field of virtual reality. The nature or environment of the world around us has furnished a lot of data that is a bit complex to make its duplicate in a...Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂Study Mafia: Latest Seminars Topics PPT with PDF Report 2022