ERP Seminar PPT with pdf report
ERP Seminar and PPT with pdf report: The abbreviation of the enterprise resource planning is the ERP, it is a modern business and information applied science component in the present corporate world. Enterprise resource planning i.e. ERP is an embedded software solution which is used to manage the resources of the company.
Also See: Meta Search Engine Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
ERP Seminar PPT with pdf report
The real objective of enterprise resource planning is the enterprise part and it does not concentrate much on the resource and on the planning.
Evolution of ERP:
- The ERP was preceded by the material requirements planning i.e. MRP and manufacturing resource planning i.e. MRP II. After this, the enterprise resource planning evolved and the material requirement planning is a concept related to management an enterprise resource planning is technically related to the MRP II.
- The material requirements planning i.e. MRP include the MRP inputs, processing of MRP and MRP outputs. The inputs of MRP are processed under the MRP processing and then the outputs of MRP will be generated.
- The manufacturing resource planning includes the following parameters:
- Financial planning
- Purchasing and
- The enterprise resource planning i.e. ERP concentrates mainly on the enterprise and genuinely it is back office software but with the modern CRM modules, it is totally not back office software.
What will the ERP do for a Business?
The ERP is capable of doing the following functions in a business:
- It joins the financial data.
- It also joins the data about customers order.
- It standardizes the process of manufacturing.
- It enhances the speed of manufacturing process.
- It decreases the inventory.
- It has the ability to standardize the HR data.
Advantages of ERP:
The advantages of the ERP are as follows:
- The ERP develops and makes better access to the data.
- It develops the workflow and along with it develops the efficiency.
- It has the better practices.
- It has the feature of BRP.
- It is a modern process discovery.
- It has the return on investment i.e. ROI.
Disadvantages of ERP:
The disadvantages of the ERP are as follows:
- It is very expensive.
- It requires much time.
- It needs the implementation time of nearly 12-18 months.
- For the genuine transformation, it needs the time of 1-3 years.
- It needs the training and acceptance.
How does the ERP will Affect the Vendors?
The ERP will affect the sellers in the following ways:
- In order to meet the demands of the customer, it makes the quick turnaround.
- It has the control in the inventory and I the manufacturing area.
- The value of few activities is tracked.
- It enhances the customer loyalty.
How has ERP Occasionally Failed?
The ERP has failed occasionally due to the following reasons:
- At the starting period of ERP few sellers experienced a low time.
- It is due to lack of planning in the ERP system before the time of set up.
- It is because the employees were not trained to avail a modern system.
- The selected software was poor in the performance.
- The cost of the application was expensive.
Future of ERP:
The future of the ERP is as follows:
- It will have the modern trends like the web based interfaces and the object-oriented databases.
- The total embedded ERP are available from many sources.
- The ASP will be widely used.
- It will move from the client/server applications to the applications based on the internet.
- It will have the feature of self-service application the entry order based on the web.
Also See: Jini Technology Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
Enterprise Resource Planning:
The enterprise resource planning refers to the large set of activities which has the support of multi-module application group of programs that aids an organization or firm in its business management. ERP generally aids the business to advance in the following operational areas:
- Planning of the product
- Purchasing of the parts
- Managing of the inventories
- Interaction with the suppliers
- Service to the customers
- Tracking of the orders
- Finances of the company
- Management of the HR
ERP’s Operational Benefits:
The operational benefits of the enterprise resource planning are as follows:
- Integrate financial information
- Standardize and speed up manufacturing processes
- Integrate customer order information
- Standardize HR information
- Decreases the inventory
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for ERP
- What is ERP?
- Earlier used Softwares
- Why Companies Undertake ERP
- Cost of ERP
- How Companies Organize their ERP Projects ?
- Benefits Of ERP Systems
- Advanced Business Applications Program ( ABAP )
Here we are giving you ERP Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
ERP PPT and Seminar Free Download
It was all about ERP Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.https://studymafia.org/erp-seminar-ppt-with-pdf-report/CSE SeminarsERP Seminar and PPT with pdf report: The abbreviation of the enterprise resource planning is the ERP, it is a modern business and information applied science component in the present corporate world. Enterprise resource planning i.e. ERP is an embedded software solution which is used to manage the resources...Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂Study Mafia: Latest Seminars Topics PPT with PDF Report 2023
Leave a Reply