Rabies PPT | Presentation | PDF | Download
Rabies PPT | Presentation | PDF | Download: Rabies is a virus infection that primarily spreads through a bite from an infected animal. It’s a ribonucleic acid virus of the animal virus family. Without early treatment, it’s sometimes fatal.
Also See: Non Technical Topics with PPT
Rabies PPT | Presentation | PDF | Download
Few facts on Rabies:
- Rabies may be a viral sickness that’s nearly invariably transmitted by an infected animal bite.
- Anyone who receives a bite in a very geographical region wherever rabies happens ought to look for treatment promptly.
- For treatment to achieve success, it should lean before symptoms seem.
- Symptoms embrace neurologic issues and a concern of sunshine and water.
- Following the vaccination necessities for pets help stop and control rabies.
The virus will have an effect on the body in one amongst 2 ways:
- It enters the peripheral system (PNS) directly and migrates to the brain.
- It replicates among muscle tissue, wherever it’s safe from the host’s system. From here, it enters the nervous system through the neuromuscular junctions.
Once within the nervous system, the virus produces acute inflammation of the brain. Coma and death shortly follow.
There are 2 varieties of Rabies:
Fig1: Types of Rabies
- Furious or encephalitic rabies: this happens in 80 % of human cases. The person is a lot of seemingly to expertise disorder and hydrophobia.
- Paralytic or dumb rabies: dysfunction could be a dominant symptom.
Transmission of Rabies:
Rabies is most typical in countries where stray dogs are a gift in giant numbers, particularly in Asia and Africa. It’s passed on through spit. Rabies will develop if someone receives a bite from an infected animal, or if spit from an infected animal gets into an open wound or through a tissue layer, like the eyes or mouth. It cannot submit to unbroken skin. In the U.S., raccoons, coyotes, bats, skunks, and foxes are the animals presumably to spread the virus. Bats carrying rabies are found in all forty-eight states that border with one another. Any vertebrate will harbor and transmit the virus, however smaller mammals, like rodents, seldom become infected or transmit rabies. Rabbits are unlikely to spread rabies.
Also See: General Topics For Presentation (Ppt)
Rabies progresses in 5 distinct stages:
- Acute neurologic period
- Incubation: This is the time before symptoms seem. it always lasts from three to twelve weeks, however, it will take as very little as five days or over a pair of years. The nearer the bite is to the brain, the earlier the consequences are possible to seem. By the time symptoms seen rabies is sometimes fatal. Anyone who might have been exposed to the virus ought to obtain medical facilitate right away, while not expecting symptoms.
- Prodrome: Early, flu-like symptoms, include:
- A fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius) or higher than
- Discomfort could occur at the location of the bite
- Nausea and vomiting
- A headache
- Feeling usually unwell
- A sore throat and a cough
These will last from a pair of to ten days, and that they worsen over time.
- Acute neurological period: The symptoms of the acute neurological period are mentioned below:
- Fear of water, or hydrophobia, due to difficulty swallowing
- Hallucinations, nightmares, and insomnia
- Priapism, or permanent erection, in males
- Photophobia, or a fear of light
- Confusion and aggression
- Partial paralysis, involuntary muscle twitching, and rigid neck muscles
- Hyperventilation and difficulty breathing
- Hypersalivation or producing a lot of salivae, and possibly frothing at the mouth
- Coma and death: If the person enters a coma, death can occur within a matter of hours, unless they’re connected to a ventilator. Rarely, someone could recover at this late stage.
Why is the fear of water caused by Rabies?
Rabies accustomed is referred to as hydrophobia as a result of it seems to cause a worry of water. Intense spasms in the throat are triggered once attempting to swallow. Even the thought of swallowing water will cause spasms. This is often wherever the worry comes from. The surplus spit that happens is perhaps because of the impact of the virus on the system. If the individual may swallow spit simply, this may cut back the chance of spreading the virus to a new host.
Content of the Seminar and PDF Rabies
- What are Rabies?
- How is Rabies spread?
- Pasteur’s Contribution
- Rabies Diagnosis in Humans
- Methods of Cure
Here we are giving you Rabies Seminar and PPT with PDF. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Rabies Seminar and PPT with PDF. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.https://studymafia.org/rabies-ppt-presentation-pdf-download/UncategorizedRabies PPT | Presentation | PDF | Download: Rabies is a virus infection that primarily spreads through a bite from an infected animal. It’s a ribonucleic acid virus of the animal virus family. Without early treatment, it's sometimes fatal. Also See: Non Technical Topics with PPT Rabies PPT | Presentation |...Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂Study Mafia: Latest Seminars Topics PPT with PDF Report 2021