Google Glass Seminar PPT with pdf report
Google Glass Seminar and PPT with pdf report: Have you people ever read about the project of Google glass and astonished that what kind of applications you can build or create on the glass? Well, the Google is promoting an ecosystem of developers and also the designers to create the apps and the glass will be the coming iPhone. The glass is the part of the development from the desktops to mobile and also to the wearable applied science which includes the watches, earrings and other ornaments. This Google Glass Seminar PPT and PDF Report is absolutely free to download.
Also See: HTML Seminar PPT and PDF Report
Google Glass Seminar PPT with pdf report
What is a Google Glass?
The Google glass is a glass with a smartphone in it and it brings together the world of internet and the real world. The Google glass consists of a microphone, a camera, and a screen.
Technologies used in a Google Glass:
The technologies used in the Google glass are as follows:
- Wearable computing
- Ambient intelligence (AmI)
- Smart clothing
- Eye tap
- Smart grid technology
- 4G technology
- Android operating system
- Wearable computing: The wearable computers are also called as the body-borne computers and they are tiny electronic machines and this type of wearable applied science has been advanced for general purposes, also for the unique purposes and for advancing media. These types of devices are uniquely useful for the applications that need the support of very complex computation.
- Ambient intelligence: The ambient intelligence refers to the electronic surroundings that are sensitive and responsive to the presence of the people. In the world of ambient intelligence, the machines function or operate in concerned to support people in doing their day to day life activities and tasks in the simple and natural way by availing data and intelligence that are present in the network connecting these machines.
- Smart clothing: The smart clothing is the coming generation of decorative clothing, it brings together the modern fabric technology and digital technology and this means that the clothes are made with modern signal transfer fabric applied science installed with digital machines.
- Eye tap: An eye tap is a machine that is worn in the opposite of the eyes and this eye tap plays the role of a camera to record the scenes available to the eye and along with that it acts as a display to superimpose a computer produced image on the genuine scene available to the eye.
- Smart grid: A smart grid is an electrical grid that avails the combination of data and the communication applied science acts on the data like the data about the behavior of suppliers and consumers and much more.
- 4G technology: The 4G technology is the fourth generation of the mobile communication standards and it is an advanced form of third generation technology i.e. 3G standards. A 4G system furnishes mobile ultra-broadband internet access to laptops, smartphones and other devices.
- Android operating system: Android is a Linux-based operating system for the mobile machine like smartphones, tablets, and android is powered by Google and has a big community of developers for writing applications i.e. apps and increases the functionality of machines.
How Does It Work?
The design of the Google glass has the following:
- Video display
- Video display: The video display is helpful in displaying the data.
- Camera: The Google glass has a front camera for capturing the images and videos.
- Speaker: The speakers are also designed in the Google glass to make it a hands-free wearable machine.
- Button: A single button is furnished at the side of the frame and it makes the Google glass to function with the input of physical touch.
- Microphone: A microphone is also present and it is useful for the telephonic exchange of information.
The benefits of the Google glass are as follows:
- The Google glass is easy to wear and avail.
- It is sensitive and also responsive to the presence of people.
- It can quickly access the maps, documents and much more.
- It is a modern trend for the fashion lovers.
- It is a useful applied science for the physically challenged people.
Also See: Computer Peripheral PPT and PDF Report
Advantages of Google Glass:
The advantages of the Google glass are as follows:
- It does not need any Bluetooth or camera when the glass is switched on.
- It will furnish detailed data and satisfying results on the queries made by the people.
- It does all the work that a smartphone is capable of doing.
Disadvantages of Google Glass:
The disadvantages of the Google glass are as follows:
- The Google glass gives an awkward look among the people.
- It does not give any indication while capturing the images and acts like a hidden camera.
- It causes many problems when used on the roads.
- It does not have the feature of public security.
- It has a huge competition in the market.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Google Glass
- What is Google Glass?
- Technologies Used
- How it Works?
- Google Glass Architecture
- Google Glass Design Principles
- Future Scope
Here we are giving you Google Glass Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Google Glass Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.