SCADA Seminar PPT and PDF Report
SCADA Seminar PPT and PDF Report: SCADA is majorly availed in processes of an industry for superior control and data acquisition. SCADA stands for Superior Control and Data Acquisition, these systems are also entering in the laboratories of physics for controlling ancillary systems like power distribution, cooling, ventilation etc. systems of SCADA made high progress in expressions like openness, performance, scalability, functionality.
SCADA Seminar PPT and PDF Report
Types of SCADA
Distinct types of SCADA are mentioned below:
- D+R+N (Development + Run + Networking)
- R + N (Run + Networking)
- Factory plus
Features of SCADA
Features of SCADA are mentioned below:
- It possesses a feature of recipe management
- It contains scripts
- It has the feature of device connectivity
- It possesses data base connectivity
- It has application security
- It has a feature of historical time trend
- It also possesses a feature of real time trend
- It also possess features like alarm history and alarm summary
- It has the feature of dynamic process graphic
Also See: Seminar Topics For Computer Science
Manufacturer of SCADA
Manufacturers of SCADA are mentioned below
- Wonderware: Intouch
- Intelution: Aspic
- KPIT: ASTRA
- Siemens: win cc
- Allen Bradly: RS view
A meaning of SCADA
Abbreviation of Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition is SCADA. From its name only we can say that it is not a complete control system but its focus on the level of supervisory. The package of SCADA is a software package and is placed on top of a hardware module and software package gets interfaced with hardware module. If we explain this in general then it gets to interface with through PLCs i.e. Programmable Logic Controllers or else it gets interface through any other modules of hardware. Systems of SCADA are not only availed in the processes of industries like chemistry, steel making, conventional power generation and distribution, nuclear power generation and distribution but also used in experiments of nuclear fusion. A size of these plants varies from few thousand input and output channels to several ten thousand input and output channels. At present, an evolution of SCADA systems is at a very high rate and it is also entering the market of plants with a huge number of input and output channels. Well, now we know of two cases which are under advancement and possess 1M input and output channels. Systems of SCADA are availed to run on UNIX, VMS, and DOS.
Also See: E-ball Technology Seminar PPT and Report
Typical hardware architecture: SCADA system contains two important layers and those are client layer and data server layer. Client layer contributes in man machine interaction and coming to data server layer then it handles activities of process data control. Exchange of information between data servers and machines in the field is done through process controllers. PLCs i.e. the process controllers are connected to data servers in a direct manner or through field buses or networks. A connection between data servers and client stations is done through an Ethernet LAN. The below figure shows diagrammatic representation of typical hardware architecture
Fig1: Typical Hardware Architecture
Also See: ECE Seminar Topics
Software architecture: It contains multi tasking products which are based upon RTDB i.e. real-time data base. Servers perform tasks like data acquisition and handling. For example, tasks which come under data acquisition and handling are logging, archiving, calculations, alarm checking, and polling controllers. Software architecture does the following communications:
- Internal communication
- Access to devices
What are the advantages of the SCADA system?
Have a look at the SCADA advantages with a proper explanation below:
- This system provides the liberty to store a huge amount of data in a facility.
- SCADA helps in showcasing the data in a variety of formats according to the user requirements.
- The interface can connect hundreds of sensors in a pretty long area for completing different monitoring and controlling works.
- The real data stimulations can be attained using the operators.
Also See: Automatic Street Light Using LDR PPT
Functionality of SCADA system
Functionalities of SCADA systems are mentioned below:
- It has access control
- It has functionality of MMI i.e. it supports multiple screens
- It furnishes complete trending facilities
- It possesses functionality of alarm handling
- It has functionalities like logging and archiving
- It has report generation functionality
- It also possesses automation function
Also See: Distributed Systems PPT and Report
Here we are giving you Scada Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Scada Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit the comment button.