LiFi Technology PPT (Light Fidelity) Seminar with pdf report
Li Fi Technology Seminar and PPT with PDF Report: Li-Fi is the abbreviation of light fidelity and was expressed by Harald Hass who was a German physicist. In Li-Fi the information is transferred through light signals instead of radio waves and mostly Wi-Fi plays an efficient role for wireless information coverage within the buildings whereas by using Li-Fi we can provide the excel density data coverage in a particular area without any radio interference issue.
Also See: Free Space Optics (FSO) ppt
It furnishes well bandwidth, assurance than Wi-Fi, and excels speed. In the coming generation, this technology will be used for transmitting data or information to smartphones, laptops, etc. through the light in a room.
Also See: E-Textiles ppt
Li Fi Technology Seminar PPT with PDF Report
Construction of a LiFi Technology:
The affordable, speed change in the optical form of Wi-Fi is the Li-Fi and it is based on VLC i.e. Visible Light Communication where VLC is a medium of information communication that avails quick pulses of light to send the data wirelessly. The main constituents of a Li-Fi system are:
- An excellent brightening white LED which plays the role of a transmitter.
- A silicon photodiode with a good response to visible light acts as a receiver.
LEDs can be switched on and off through which different unions of digital chains consisting of 1’s and 0’s are produced. The LED can be used as a transmitter or a source, the response of LED appears consistent to the human eye due to the quick flickering of LED.
Also See: Low Costatic Autom ppt
Working of LiFi Technology:
The logic behind the working of light fidelity technology is much unmingled. If the LED is on, a digital string ‘1′ is transmitted and when the LED is off then a digital string ‘0′ is transmitted. For example, there is a LED at one end and a photodetector at the other end, whenever the LED is on, a binary ‘1′ and when the LED is of a binary ‘0′ is registered by the photodetector. Thus a message is build up by many flashes of LED.
Many other highly developed technologies can be used in increasing the data rate of VLC, recent research in Berlin attained rates of 500 megabytes per second. Parallel data transmission where each LED generates a separate data stream and has been focusing on many teams at the University of Oxford and Edinburg.
Also See: Paper Battery ppt
Advantages of LiFi techbology:
In Li-Fi the data is transferred through the light without depending on the spectrum of light, it may belong to the invisible, ultraviolet, visible portion of the spectrum. It provides speed of up to 1Gbps with exceptional bandwidth and overcomes the limitations of the Wi-Fi. Few advantages of it are as follows:
- Li-Fi provides 10,000 times wider bandwidth than Wi-Fi and the light sources of Li-Fi are already installed. So, it doesn’t need any well-equipped equipment and provides good capacity.
- The transmission of information through it is very cheap and affordable due to the low energy consumption and efficiency of LED bulbs.
- Li-Fi doesn’t provide an issue of availability because in the world there is no scarcity of bulbs and the only thing is that they need to be replaced by leds for the sending of information or data.
- A high rate of transmission of information up to 10Gbps can be succeeded.
- It has less maintenance cost and low implementing cost.
- Li-Fi provides high security because the light cannot travel or enter the walls and due to this the factor of misuse cannot occur.
- The issue of insufficiency can be eradicated because Li-Fi uses light which is still not used in abundance.
Also See: Automatic Street Light PPT
Applications of LiFi:
This applied science has a wide range of applications ranging from internet access from street lights to auto-piloted cars which transfer data through the headlights. Few future applications of Li-Fi are as follows:
- In many educational institutions and companies, Li-Fi can be used with an equal speed in a confined area.
- In the operation theaters, Wi-Fi is not used because the radiations are hazardous to the patient’s health and the replacement of Wi-Fi with Li-Fi makes the operation theaters developed and will be very helpful in performing the robotic operations.
- The radiations of radio waves are genuinely harmful to people’s health and the reduction of its usage might give good health and live longer.
- In air crafts, passengers get retrieve from the low-speed internet with high charges but the use of Li-Fi provides the high-speed internet with affordable charges.
- Li-Fi can be used in underwater remotely operated vehicles, as a means of communication during disasters, in power plants, in traffic management where it could communicate with the lights of vehicles.
Therefore, the future applications of Li-Fi can still be extended because of the numerous advantages of it.
Also See: Parasitic Computing ppt
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for LiFi Technology ppt
- How Li-Fi Works?
- Real Time Usage of Li Fi
- Comparison between Various Technologies
- How it is different?
- Wifi vs Lifi
Here we are giving you LiFi Technology Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
Li Fi Technology PPT and Seminar Free Download
Li Fi Technology pdf Report Free Download
It was all about LiFi Technology ppt and Seminar with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit the comment button.https://studymafia.org/li-fi-technology-seminar-ppt-with-pdf-report/ECE SeminarsLi Fi Technology Seminar and PPT with PDF Report: Li-Fi is the abbreviation of light fidelity and was expressed by Harald Hass who was a German physicist. In Li-Fi the information is transferred through light signals instead of radio waves and mostly Wi-Fi plays an efficient role for wireless...Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂Study Mafia: Latest Seminars Topics PPT with PDF Report 2023
tnq for info
i have 3 question if u can answer me..
first:what is the wavelenght of li-fi?
second:if we set up this technology in one envirnoment with objects,how can li-fi cover all the surrounding?
and third:how can we set up this new tech in our existant devices at the moment(not future)?is it possible?
basically,WI-FI runs on th basis of radio waves where wave length corresponds to 1mm to 100 km where as LI-FI works on the basis ofVISIBLE LIGHT where wave length corresponds from 400 -700 NM
i just love it..both ppt wth reports…all r sufficient content to repesent in SEMINAR….thank u so much sumit..u really reduced half of my tension ..love ur post,,
Thanks a lot Sahezadi 🙂
Your most welcome Sanjay 🙂
Very nice frnd a lot of thanku so much
tnx ^^ … helped me a lot
very good report and ppt…..
thanks a lot
gudjob nd tq fr making our wrk a little bit easy….
Thanks Bhumi 🙂
hi nice one
but i have a doubt
that we r using this processes in airlines ?
how can u say me how we ?
Because no single person uses the technology, it is always used by many 🙂
Lovely post finally we have a seminar on it (chenab college)gujrat pakistan
I am from India Bro 🙂 But its great that I can help my brothers and sisters of Pakistan 🙂
what is the area of work of life technology
Thanks it will definitely help me and many more. Nice PPT and PDF.
Thanks Sonam 🙂
please give details how can make model.
Every detail is given in the seminar 🙂
It is given here 🙂 you can download it directly from here 🙂
This is an awesome site .I like very much
Thanks a lot Shittal Mam 🙂
Go to wikipedia Sinchana, we have provided complete seminar and report, It is for academic purpose. If you want to learn more then please refer some books 🙂
Please,who was write down the article LiFi technelogy
With my respect
what is the need of li-fi technology
hello neha….all the applications of lifi are its need.
i have one doubt,, lifi is based on led lights ,basicly we use lights only in the nights.In daytime we didn’t need light ,then how does this wifi works(we didn’t switch on lights in day time right?)