Paper Battery Seminar PPT with pdf report
Paper Battery Seminar and PPT with pdf report: Battery plays a vital role in almost all the electronic machines and a necessary component in all the devices. It is aidful to the people to work in the absence of electricity but there are few issues with the present of electrochemical battery like:
- The batteries are of two types, they are primary and secondary which are rechargeable and non-rechargeable respectively. For a limited lifespan, the batteries provide electrical energy and whereas the rechargeable batteries can be recharged by providing electrical energy to the cell but they are very expensive.
- Sometimes the batteries may leak and the chemical components released by them may be dangerous.
- The large use of batteries may lead to toxic metal pollution.
Paper Battery Seminar PPT with PDF Report
Due to these issues, the usage of solar cells and fuel cells is increased but they too have some limitations. So, the settlement of differences between the charge generator i.e. battery and the capacitor which stores the charge is balanced and paper batteries were initially introduced in 2007 and were made by Dr. Mangilal Agrawal.
Now, let us know in detail about the paper battery: “It is defined as pliable, extremely thin energy storing and producing device made by associating carbon nanotubes with a sheet of cellulose based paper.”
Properties of Paper Batteries:
The qualities of the components of paper batteries are described as the properties of paper batteries.
Paper Battery = Paper Cellulose + Paper Nanotubes
- Properties of Cellulose:
- Cellulose has excellent tensile strength.
- It is biodegradable as well as biocompatible.
- High porosity and excellent absorption capacity.
- Simply reusable and also non-toxic.
- Properties of Carbon Nanotubes:
- It has the following ratio of width and length, width: length = 1: 10^7 and excellent tensile power than steel.
- They also possess low mass density, less weight and very pliable, excellent packing density.
- They are 0.5mm – 0.7mm thick and not prone to any mechanical damage.
The paper batteries work same as the electrochemical batteries and only the constructional features differ in them.
- The paper battery is degradable and also nonpoisonous because many elements are organic.
- They are biocompatible because if they are fixed in a human body then the human body doesn’t reject it easily.
- As it is the cellulose based product it can be easily reused, recycled and can be recharged nearly 300 times. It has the lifespan of three years.
- They have very less weight, very bendable and because of this feature they can possess any shape.
- Eliminate the need for bulky transformers.
With developing applied science paper battery has the following applications in various fields:
- Paper batteries have the wide range of applications in electronic equipment like laptops, mobile phones, cameras, calculators, wrist watches, speakers, Bluetooth, printed circuit boards etc.
- They are also used in pacemakers, artificial tissues, cosmetics, and sugar meters and in many more medicinal appliances.
- Automobiles and aircraft also have the need of paper batteries like in hybrid cars, charging electronic machines in satellite programs.
Usage of paper batteries in India:
Unluckily, the use of a paper battery in India is not in wide range and they are in only some projects of Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai and Kailashalingam University.
- Along with the numerous advantages, there are disadvantages also and they are:
- The paper battery can be torn or clipped easily as it possess low shear strength.
- The techniques aided in the production of carbon nanotubes are highly expensive and does not have the efficiency too.
- These are very dangerous to the human health when it is inhaled or swallowed.
Nowadays one of the global issues is the energy sources and this disturbs the developing as well as the developed countries. Hence, the use of the battery is a perfect solution for it because the resource of a paper battery is the light which is not the resource of any other technology.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Paper Battery
- Paper Battery
- Future Scope
Here we are giving you Paper Battery Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Paper Battery Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.https://studymafia.org/paper-battery-seminar-ppt-with-pdf-report/ECE SeminarsPaper Battery Seminar and PPT with pdf report: Battery plays a vital role in almost all the electronic machines and a necessary component in all the devices. It is aidful to the people to work in the absence of electricity but there are few issues with the present of...Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂Study Mafia: Latest Seminars Topics PPT with PDF Report 2022