Zigbee Seminar and PPT with pdf report
Zigbee Seminar and PPT with pdf report: Technological standard designed for control and sensor networks are based on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard, have high-level communication and wireless personal area networks and are created by the ZigBee alliance. In these days, the ZigBee technology is very famous because of its features like less cost and low power consumption. The ZigBee technology is used in many fields but the automation home industry has drawn the large attention because the electrical and electronic appliances are automatically controlled with its usage.
Zigbee Seminar and PPT with pdf report
Zigbee alliance introduced the ZigBee technology and it was developed based on a standard group of solutions called layers, these designed layers have furnished the ZigBee with the special features like affordable cost, simple implementation, less power consumption, high protection and also possess the feature of reliability. The IEEE 802.15.4 standard is the base to build the ZigBee applied science and the IEEE standard 802.15.4 explains the features of a physical layer and medium access control layer for the wireless personal area networks. The devices are the important components of the wireless personal area network and the machines are arranged in two categories namely:
- The physical type
- The logical type
The physical type devices are again categorized into two types and they are:
- Full function device (FFD)
- Reduced function device (RFD)
Any machine may act as a sensor node, control node, and composite machine without regard to its type. The routing functions of a network are done by the full function devices, depending on the positions of full function devices in a network they might have the child devices or may not have the child devices. The logical type of devices are classified into three types and they are the coordinator, router and the end device, among all these the coordinator, is the most capable machine and this plays the role of a root in the network tree, at the same time forms as a bridge to the other networks. Coming to the router it has the limited functionality to exchange the information with the coordinator. The ZigBee architecture consists of application support (APS) sub-layer, ZigBee device object (ZDO) and the user defined applications.
There are two modes of communication in the ZigBee and they are:
- Beacon mode
- Non-beacon mode
The beacon mode is used to save the power and the non-beacon mode of exchanging information suit best for the systems like the smoke detector and much more.
Types of ZigBee devices:
The Zigbee network consists of ZigBee nodes and these nodes are called as ZigBee devices, a single node has the components like a microcontroller, transceiver and the antenna. A node can function as a full function device (FFD) and reduced function device (RFD).
- Coordinator: The coordinator is a full function device and manages the whole network. Along with the management it starts a channel for the network, permits the network to start and allows other machines to join the network, also helps in sending and receiving the application packets.
- End device: An end device might be a reduced function device and have the small transmission time. The end device works on the joining of the network and leaving off the network and also aids in transferring the applications.
- Router: The router is also a full function device and mostly used in mesh and tree topologies to enhance the network coverage.
- Zigbee trust center (ZTC): The ZTC is a machine that furnishes security management, security key distribution, and device authentication.
- Zigbee gateway: The ZigBee gateway helps in connecting ZigBee network with another network.
Layers of ZigBee:
The ZigBee technology has the following layers:
- Application layer
- Network layer
- Physical layer
- Media access control layer
The application layer has the following sub-layers:
- Application sub-layer
- Application framework
The application sub-layer have the responsibilities like maintaining the tables which possess the data used to enable matching and exchanging information among the machines. At the time discovery stage, these tables are availed by the device to recognize other machines that are operated in the same area.
Mostly the people get associated at the end point, the zero endpoint is a unique endpoint and contains ZigBee device object.
The ZigBee device object (ZDO) explains the nature of the device in a network that whether it is a coordinator or full function device (FFD) or the reduced function device (RFD).
The network layer accomplishes the network to grow and this is capable of handling the network that has 64000 nodes.
The physical layer furnishes a high level of integration with the avail of direct sequence technique and the media access control (MAC) layer allows to form many topologies without any complexity.
What does ZigBee do?
- The ZigBee operates in personal area networks and also in device-to-device networks.
- It can be easily connected between small packet machines.
- It is used to control the lights, switches, thermostats and other appliances automatically.
- It is designed for wireless controls and sensors.
Characteristics of ZigBee:
- Zigbee is low in cost.
- It prevents the problems like range and obstruction.
- It consumes low power.
What are the major applications of Zigbee Technology?
The areas where this technology is used greatly are mentioned below:
- It is mainly used for developing personal area networks in home automation and medical device data collection.
- Zigbee has great applications in projects that require wireless connection.
- This technology also has great uses in low power digital radios nowadays.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Zigbee
- Device Types
- Zigbee Home Automation Example
- How Zigbee Works
- Why does Zigbee Do
- Layer of Zigbee Networks
Here we are giving you Zigbee Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Zigbee Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.https://studymafia.org/zigbee-seminar-and-ppt-with-pdf-report/CSE SeminarsZigbee Seminar and PPT with pdf report: Technological standard designed for control and sensor networks are based on the IEEE 802.15.4 standard, have high-level communication and wireless personal area networks and are created by the ZigBee alliance. In these days, the ZigBee technology is very famous because of its...Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂Study Mafia: Latest Seminars Topics PPT with PDF Report 2021