Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Seminar PPT with pdf report
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Seminar and PPT with pdf report: The abbreviation of the service-oriented architecture is the SOA, the implementations of SOA on the mesh which are same as the net or the web. Each service has the ability to active one action and few examples of it are like filling an application form in the online, booking online tickets and much more. Instead of the services that integrate calls to each other in the source code, they avail the set of rules which describes the necessary things by availing the description of metadata.
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Seminar PPT with pdf report
The people who develop SOA provide the companion to the separate SOA objects by availing the orchestration. Well, according to 2008 the service-oriented architecture is dependent on the information and services which are depicted by metadata and should satisfy the following parameters:
- The metadata have to be in a form that makes the software system avail it.
- The metadata have to be in a form which helps the system designers to easily understand and manage it with an affordable cost and also the effort.
The objective of SOA is to permit the users to thread the big chunks of functionality and to make the ad hoc applications which are built from the present services of software. The industries like finance industries have also begun to progress in this direction.
Requirements of SOA:
In order to use the SOA in the desired way then the people who use it must meet with the necessary things and those are as follows:
- Interoperability between distinct systems and languages of programming that furnishes the foundation for the integration between the applications on distinct platforms via a communication set of rules. An example of this type of communication is the concept of the messages.
- The wish to make a league of resources and this permits the modern functionalities as a reference to usual business formats.
Principles of SOA:
The principles that describe or state the rules for the advancement, maintenance, and custom of the service-oriented architecture are as follows:
- They are the interoperability, componentization and compensability, modularity, granularity, and reuse.
- The standards of compliance and they are for both the common specific and industry specific.
- The identification of services and making categories of it.
Attributes of SOA:
The attributes of the service-oriented architecture are as follows:
- Service encapsulation
- Service loose coupling
- Service autonomy
- Service reusability
- Service relevance
- Service compensability
- Service optimization
- Service abstraction
- Service discoverability
- Service contract
The references that furnish extra considerations in explaining an implementation of SOA are as follows:
- The SOA reference architecture furnishes an operating design of a commercial firm SOA and putting it in the active field with the diagrams of architecture, description of equipment, necessary things in detail and the patterns of the designs and with many more things.
- The next one is the life cycle management of the service-oriented architecture practitioners guide part3 and this introduces about the services of lifecycle and furnishes the in detail process.
A Conceptual Model of an SOA Architectural Style:
In explaining an implementation of SOA the following parameters should be taken into account:
- We should effectively avail the system resources.
- The maturity of the service is also considered.
- The performance of the service is also taken into the account.
Service oriented architecture and the web service protocol:
The people who put the service-oriented architectures inactive constructs the SOAs by availing the web services and its standards, an example of it is SOAP. The people can have the application of SOA by availing the applied science which is service based like COBRA and REST etc. the other service oriented architecture concepts are as follows:
- Web services
The Service-Oriented Modeling Framework i.e. SOMF have few principles and those are as below:
- Traceability of business
- Abstraction of architectural equipment
- Traceability of best architectural practices
- Abstraction of the technology
- Traceability of the applied science
- Strategies for integrating SOA
SOA and Network Management Architecture:
The tools for managing the infrastructure of service-oriented architecture are as follows:
- The HP collection of programs and solutions acts as a tool.
- Another tool is the framework of IBM Tivoli.
- The HyPerformix IPS performance optimizer is also a tool for managing the infrastructure of SOA.
Benefits of SOA:
The benefits of SOA are as follows:
- The service oriented architecture aid many businesses to respond very fast.
- The SOA is a way of building difficult software systems.
- The services firmly hold the below principles of service orientation are as below:
- Loose coupling
- Formal contract
Are there any disadvantages associated with Service Oriented Architecture?
Look at the advantages of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in detail below:
- It is a pretty costly affair when we talk about human resources, technology, and development.
- There is an additional load put on the system due to the validation of all the inputs.
- It demands a pretty high bandwidth server that might not be possible for everyone.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Attributes of a SOA
- SOA and Web service protocols
- SOA and network management architecture
Here we are giving you Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.https://studymafia.org/service-oriented-architecture-soa-seminar-ppt-with-pdf-report/CSE SeminarsService Oriented Architecture (SOA) Seminar and PPT with pdf report: The abbreviation of the service-oriented architecture is the SOA, the implementations of SOA on the mesh which are same as the net or the web. Each service has the ability to active one action and few examples of it...Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂Study Mafia: Latest Seminars Topics PPT with PDF Report 2022