RFID Seminar PPT with pdf report
Radio frequency identification (RFID) Seminar and PPT with pdf report: The abbreviation of Radio frequency identification is RFID and is a term of an applied science that explains the IT-infrastructure which is required to gather, filter and advance the raw RFID information before processing it to the backend systems. It avails radio waves for the automatic recognition of people and objects; the RFID has the components like READER, RF tags, and controllers.
Also See: Internet Security Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
RFID Seminar PPT with PDF Report
There are various methods for the recognition or identification but the mostly used method is the saving of a serial number that recognizes a person or object and also other data. A RFID transponder or a RFID tag is the combination of chip and the antenna, the antenna empowers the chip to end the identified data to a reader. The reader changes the radio waves into the form of digital data and then it is sent to a computer which makes the use of it.
History of RFID:
In the year of 1945, Leon Theremin invented a secret watching tool for the Soviet Union and it retransmits the radio waves with audio data. This machine was the listening machine and not an identification tag but then also it is said to be an invention of the RFID technology. The Mario Cardullo’s the machine which was invented in the year of 1973 was the foremost true ancestor of modern RFID. In the year of 1983, the initial patent related with the radio frequency identification was granted to Charles Walton.
Components of RFID:
Generally, the RFID system consists of three components and they are as follows:
- An antenna
- A transceiver with a decoder
- A transponder
- Antenna: An antenna acts as a channel between the tag and the transceiver; it also controls the system’s information acquisition and information exchange. The antenna releases radio signals for the activation of the tag and read and then write the information to it, each RFID system has minimum one antenna for the transmission and reception of the RF signals. A RFID system may have a single antenna for both the transmission and reception or different antennas for transmitting and receiving. The selection of the antenna is done by depending on the range, if the tag is close to the antenna then a short range antenna can be satisfied but for the long ranges, the antenna with a long range is needed.
- RF tags: the RF tags are of various shapes and sizes as per the need of various applications. For example, the animal tracking tags are of the size of pencil lead as they are inserted below the skin, tags to identify the trees are of screw-shaped, the RF tag can even be inserted into the labels or can be mounted on the non-ferrous magnets. The RF tags are two types and they are as follows:
- Passive tags
- Active tags
- Passive tags: The onboard power is not consumed by the passive tags and these tags possess unlimited life but have the shorter range. The limitations of these tags are that they have low information saving capacity, low output power and the small range of communication.
- Active tags: The active tags are the genuine transmitters of the data; these tags are more costly than the passive tags. If we frequently avail the transmitters tends to decrease the lifetime of the active tags.
- Controllers: The controller acts as an interface between the one or many antennas and the transmitting speed of antennas get affected by the controllers and the interface machines. Few controllers are designed in such a way that they can be programmed to do the information translation and interrogation.
Working on the RFID System:
The working of the RFID system is as follows:
- The RFID system consists of a tag and the tag is made up of a microchip with an antenna and also a reader with an antenna.
- Initially, the reader transmits the electromagnetic waves.
- The tag antenna receives these waves as it is received to turn the waves.
- The passive tag of RFID supplies power to the circuit of the microchip as it has the feature of extracting the power.
- The chip modulates the waves and after this reader transforms the waves into digital information.
Also See: HVAC System Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
Applications of RFID:
The RFID has the applications in the following fields:
- In the consumer availability
- In the automatic checkout
- In the security control
- In the theft protection
Advantages of RFID:
The advantages of RFID are as follows:
- For a reading of the tag, the position of the tag does not need to be in the line of sight in accordance with the receiver.
- These tags can save huge data and even obey the instructions.
- It has the feature of pinpointing the location.
Disadvantages of RFID:
The disadvantages of RFID are as follows:
- The programming of the RFID devices takes more time.
- The issues related with the RFID are the technical problems, security problems, and the privacy problems.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- What is RFID?
Here we are giving you RFID Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
RFID PPT and Seminar Free Download
It was all about RFID Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.https://studymafia.org/rfid-seminar-ppt-with-pdf-report/MCARadio frequency identification (RFID) Seminar and PPT with pdf report: The abbreviation of Radio frequency identification is RFID and is a term of an applied science that explains the IT-infrastructure which is required to gather, filter and advance the raw RFID information before processing it to the backend systems....Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂Study Mafia: Latest Seminars Topics PPT with PDF Report 2023
Pls provide me technical seminar topics of ece
Hi u doing good job man….
Can u plz provide me seminor, ppt and report on flying robort bird
Can you please give me the topics for seminar on latest technology for ECE as soon as possible.