Cloud Computing Seminar and PPT with pdf report
Cloud Computing Seminar and PPT with pdf report: In these days the cloud computing is growing rapidly and the customers who have this applied science feel that they have total authority over the project but in reality, the service providers have the power.
Also See: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) PPT
Cloud computing is a computing pattern where a huge number of systems are connected in private and public networks to furnish a balanced infrastructure for information and storage of files. The basic idea is based on the principle “reuse IT capabilities” and the difference or unique quality it has when compared to other computing technologies is the extending of limits across boundaries. Even companies like Google and Microsoft avail this applied science.
Also See: Smart Grid ppt
Cloud Computing Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
The concept of cloud computing was started from telecommunication companies changing to VPN and how it upgraded year by year is as explained below:
- 1999: In this year salesforce.com i.e. delivery of applications through the web was started.
- 2002: At this time Amazon launched Amazon web services.
- 2006: Well, Google started Google docs and Amazon-originated Elastic compute cloud (EC2).
- 2008: Eucalyptus was started.
- 2009: In this year, Microsoft Azure derived.
Types of Cloud Computing:
Basically, there are three types of cloud computing and they are:
- Public cloud
- Private cloud
- Hybrid cloud
- Public cloud: Third parties buy and run the public clouds; they provide a low cost to each individual client in a “pay as you go” form. All these are controlled by the cloud computing provider and an advantage in it is that they might be larger than a company of the firm’s cloud.
- Private cloud: These are made only for a single company or firm. These are two types of private clouds:
- On-premise private cloud
- Externally hosted private cloud
- On-premise private cloud: These are the internal clouds that are hosted with the own data center of an enterprise.
- Externally hosted private cloud: These clouds are hosted by an external cloud provider where the providers provide full security.
- Hybrid cloud: The hybrid cloud is a combination of both public and private clouds and thus flexibility of a computer is increased.
Components of cloud computing:
Here the components in the sense refer to the platforms like cloud delivery, usage of the network’s front end back end which together form the cloud computing architecture.
- Storage-as-a-service: In this component, we can avail of storage as we do it at the remote site. It is the main component and called disk space on demand.
- Database-as-a-service: This acts as a live database and the main aim of this component is to reduce the price of dB by using more software and hardware.
- Information-as-a-service: Data that can approach from anywhere is known as information-as-a-service. Internet banking, online news, and much more are included in it.
- Process-as-a-service: Combination of different sources like information and services is done in process-as-a-service; it is mainly helpful for mobile networks.
- Application-as-a-service: It is a complete application that is ready to use and it is the final front end for the users. Few sample applications are Gmail, Google calendar, and much more.
- Platform-as-a-service: In this component, the application is being advanced and a database is being advanced.
- Integration-as-a-service: This deals with components of an application that are built and need to integrate with other applications.
- Security-as-a-service: This component is required by many customers because security has the initial preference.
- Management-as-a-service: This component is useful for the management of clouds.
- Testing-as-a-service: This component refers to the testing of applications that are hosted remotely.
- Infrastructure-as-a-service: This component takes all the virtual hardware, software, and servers, networks. It also prevents the running of multiple servers.
All these play an important role in the components of cloud computing.
Advantages Of Cloud Computing:
- Cloud computing is low in cost and affordable because we get the bills as per the usage.
- The storage and maintenance of a large amount of information or data are possible.
- Cloud computing is very flexible.
- It provides high security.
- The option of data recovery is available.
- Data can be managed easily.
- It has an automatic update option.
Disadvantages Of Cloud Computing:
Along with the advantages, it also has some disadvantages and they are as follows:
- One of the disadvantages of cloud computing is that it is risky.
- It requires a continuous internet connection and has a migration issue.
What are the emerging technologies in Cloud Computing?
Have a look at few emerging technologies in the field of cloud computing below:
Serverless architecture is the future of cloud computing, where customers only have to pay for the space they have used. It helps in reducing the charges to a greater level.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things is cloud computing technology having a cluster of physical objects with software, sensors, etc. The number of IoT devices is going to grow by more than 22 billion in the upcoming years.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Cloud Computing
- What Is Cloud Computing?
- History of Cloud Computing
- Advantages of Cloud Computing
- Disadvantages of Cloud Computing
- Components of Cloud Computing
- Architecture of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Recent Development’s of Cloud Computing
- Conclusion Cloud Computing
Here we are giving you Cloud Computing Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Cloud Computing Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit the comment button.