Submerged Floating Tunnel Seminar pdf Report and ppt
Submerged Floating Tunnels Seminar and PPT with pdf report: Tunnels in water are by no means modern in civil engineering. Since about 1900, more than 100 merge tunnels have been extending. This page contains Submerged Floating Tunnels Seminar and PPT with pdf report.
Submerged Floating Tunnels Seminar pdf Report and ppt
Structural Components of SFT
- Shore connections
- There are basically fours types of anchoring:
- SFT with pontoons
- SFT supported on columns
- SFT with tethers to the bottom
- SFT unanchored
Competitive Features of SFT
- Length only from shore to shore
- Very low gradient
- Access to underground service-parking space at ends
Components of Transatlantic Tunnel
Transatlantic tunnel comprise of many components. The main components of this Tunnel are listed below.
- Sea anchors
- Utility conduits and service port
- Vacuum pumps
- Maglev train
- Guide ways
Challenges to be Faced
- Cost: – Due to lots of material and machinery involved in project, estimated cost is approximately 1.2 Thousand core dollars.
- Fire: – It is difficult to saving people if fire will break out in train and also to face the problems due to the smoke of fire.
- Collision: – If in case of crash of two trains took place, it is very difficult to saving the people.
- No Stoppage: – It is very difficult to stop the train travelling on such a high speed.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Submerged Floating Tunnels
- STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS OF SFT
- COMPETITIVE FEATURES OF SFT
- CASE STUDY ON A SFT : TRANSATLANTIC TUNNEL
Here we are giving you Submerged Floating Tunnels Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Submerged Floating Tunnels Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.