Nanotechnology PPT and Seminar with pdf report
Nanotechnology Seminar and PPT with pdf report: Nanotechnology has a great potential to transform society and molecular nanotechnology or nanotechnology is a unique type of manufacturing applied science, with the aid of this technology we can build things from the atom up and can rearrange the matter with atomic accuracy. In simple words, we can define nanotechnology as a three-dimensional structural control of materials and machines at the molecular level, it also deals with the manipulation of the objects or the things at the atomic level. You can find here Nanotechnology PPT with PDF Report.
Also See: Distributed Computing ppt
Nanotechnology Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
Introduction to Nanotechnology
Nanotechnology is an engineering and not a science, the main feature of nanotechnology is that it can build any chemically stable structure that is allowed by the laws of physics. The theoretical models and computational models point out the possibility of molecular producing systems and they do not break the existing physical laws, nanotechnology is generally called as the science of small and it is related to the manipulation of the particles at the atomic level. At the time of designing the nanodevices, the scientist should know the parameters like size, shape and power, force, motion, and also other features, and really understand all these parameters is really a challenge for the scientist.
Also See: Artificial Eye ppt
The materials of nanoscale furnish various chemical properties than the materials that have the great size and all these chemical properties and physical properties form the foundation of new applied sciences. The word “nano” is derived from the Greek word and this means very tiny and the nanotechnology manages with the size range of 1-100nm and this applied science is an art and also the science of skillfully operating the matter at the nano size.
History of Nanotechnology:
The developed researchers normally have natural risks but when coming to nanotechnology it suffers a unique burden. In the year of 1959, Richard Feynman who was a noble prize winner initially designed the idea of molecular manufacturing in his speech “that there is plenty of room at the bottom.” Richard Feynman was the foremost scientist who suggested that the machines and materials could someday need atomic description. In the year of 1986, Gerd Binning and Heinrich Rohrer invented the scanning tunneling microscope and because of this invention, they were awarded the noble prize.
Also See: Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) ppt
Tools of the Nanotechnology:
The tools of nanotechnology are as follows:
- Positional control
- The positional devices and positional controlled reactions
- Scanning tunneling microscope
- Positional control: Positional control is the most important principle of nanotechnology and in the year 1959, Richard Feynman who was the noble prize winner said that in the laws of physics nothing stopped the people from arranging the atoms in the way that people want.
- Self-assembly: The self-assembly is a good setup and strong method of synthesizing intricate molecular structures.
- Positional devices and positional controlled reactions: The positional control and positional devices aids in making the things that become little complex if we don’t use the positional control.
- Stiffness: The stiffness is a measure of the capacity that how far a particular thing moves when we push it, if the particular thing moves more with a little push then it is not stiff and if it does not moves more though we apply much pressure on it then it is said to be very stiff.
- Scanning tunneling microscope: A scanning tunneling microscope is a machine that can position a tip to atomic accuracy near a surface and also can be moved around.
Also See: Autonomic Computing ppt
Applications of the Nanotechnology:
The applications of nanotechnology are as follows:
Nanotechnology has applications in the following fields:
- In the improved transportation like the intelligent cars
- In nanocomposites
- In the atom computers
- In the memories that have the high storage capacity
- In the molecular electronics
- In the military
- In the smart furniture
- In solar energy
- In the medical uses
These are some of the applications of nanotechnology and there are many fields in which nanotechnology is applied.
Also See: iPhone ppt
Advantages of the Nanotechnology:
The advantages of nanotechnology are as follows:
- Nanotechnology is suitable for low-cost and high-volume production.
- It has a reduced size, mass, and power consumption along with high functionality.
- It has advanced features like reliability and robustness.
NanoTechnology Problems and Limitations:
Well, all the great developments come with the associated problems and a few of them are as follows:
Nanotechnology cannot solve all our present issues.
- There is a problem in testing a billion molecules electronic circuit.
- The computing of nanoscale is amorphous.
- It has the “price of programmability.”
Also See: Hadoop ppt
The Implication of Nanotechnology:
The implications of nanotechnology in the health and safety issues, political and social issues are as follows:
- Health and safety issues:
- The nanoparticles can cause severe illness and are hazardous to the human body.
- They have untraceable destructive weapons of mass damage.
- Political and social issues:
- It creates social strife by enhancing the wealth gap.
- The advisability of enhancing the scope of the applied science makes political dilemma.
Also See: FERROELECTRIC RAM (FRAM) ppt
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Nanotechnology PPT Presentation
- HISTORY OF NANOTECHNOLOGY
- NANOTECHNOLOGY TOOLS
- NANOTECHNOLOGY SIZE CONCERNS
- TRADITIONAL APPROACH “TOP-DOWN-APPROACH”
- ACCOMPLISHMENT OF NANOTECHNOLOGY
- ROLE FOR ENGINEERING
- HOW LONG?
- INDIAN SCENARIO
- NANO PROBLEMS AND LIMITATION
Here we are giving you Nanotechnology Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Nanotechnology Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit the comment button.