Femtocell PPT and PDF Free Download
Femtocell PPT and PDF Free Download: What is Femtocell? A Femtocell can be defined as the small & low-power wireless access point that boost the cellular reception in a home as well as office. With the help of broadband, it is connected with a network of the internet service provider. It looks like the same as a wireless router and communicates with the mobile phone. They convert voice calls into voice over a VoIP packet. These access points are fully compatible with UMTS, CDMA2000, and WiMAX mobile telephony devices through the licensed spectrum. Generally, up to four active users are supported by the consumer-oriented femtocells, whereas the enterprise-grade femtocells are capable of supporting up to 16 active users.
Do you know that it is the smallest version of small cell that is utilized for making the expansion of cellular network connectivity in a specified area? Apart from being the smallest in cell technologies, they also utilize a minimal level of power. Also, there is no need for any centralised hub in femtocells technology. These access points are commonly found in locations that already have a network backhaul. Some present operators who use Femtocells in their network include Sprint Nextel, Orange, Vodafone, Zain, Mobile TeleSystems, Three, EE, T-Mobile US, and many more.
Femtocell PPT and PDF Free Download
What are the major Femtocells advantages?
There is a tremendous amount of benefits offered by this technology. Our team has mentioned some of them in detail below:
- The poor cellular coverage can be improved in the homes and small locations with this technology.
- The call charges during the calling from home are pretty low when compared with the normal networks. The reason behind that is to make a direct connection with the main network using the internet.
- The femtocells devices are capable of handling up to 3 or 4 calls at a time according to the model. They work with normal cellphones without any requirement of enhancements.
- There is great assistance offered by femtocell in cellular services by giving a boost to the speed and data rate.
What are the Femtocells disadvantages?
Check out some of the major disadvantages associated with Femtocells mentioned below:
- There are some chances that the Femtocells signal may get interrupted due to the bigger macrocell networks in the area.
- The speed of almost 500 KBps is needed to work Femtocells to its full potential that isn’t possible in all the plans. If that speed doesn’t become available, then there is a reduction in the quality of calls & internet browsing.
What included in Femtocell Architecture?
The Femtocell architecture divided into the following parts:
- The Femto Gateway
This one is responsible for controlling the Radio resource and overall load. Apart from that, the function of a security gateway also performed by offering protection to the mobile network operator.
- The Femto Access Point
This architecture can be defined as hardware equipment situated at the premise of the customer with mobile devices. It is further classified into many categories like UMTS FAP, WiMAX FAP, GSM FAP, and many more.
Content of the Seminar and PDF Report for Femtocell
- Evolution of cellular systems
- Need for Femtocells
- Industry Activities
- Design Issues
- Usage Model
- Radio Issues
- Spectrum Allocation
Here we are giving you Femtocell Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Femtocell Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.https://studymafia.org/femtocell-ppt-and-pdf-free-download/UncategorizedFemtocell PPT and PDF Free Download: What is Femtocell? A Femtocell can be defined as the small & low-power wireless access point that boost the cellular reception in a home as well as office. With the help of broadband, it is connected with a network of the internet service...Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂StudyMafia