Download Phytoremediation PPT and PDF Report
Phytoremediation PPT and PDF Report: It is used of plants and trees to clean up polluted soil and water. It can be used to detoxify sites containing metals, pesticides, solvents, explosives, crude oil, hydrocarbons, and landfill leachates.
Phytoremediation PPT and PDF Report
- Uptake by plants and accumulation in leaves or stem
- Plants metabolize contaminants
- Plants promote microbial activity that breaks down contaminants
- Uptake and transpirationa
- Cost effective when compared to other more conventional methods. “nature” method, more aesthetically pleasing. minimal land disturbance.
- Hyperaccumulaters of pollutes mean a much smaller volume of poisonous waste.
- Multiple contaminants can be removed with the same plant.
- Slow rate and difficult to achieve acceptable levels of decontamination.
- Potential phase transfer of contaminant.
- Possibility of contaminated plants entering the food chain.
- Disposal of plant biomass could be a RCRA regulated hazard substances.
- Possible spread of contaminant through falling leaves.
- Decrease in action during winter months when trees are dormant.
- Trees and plants require care.
- Contaminant might kill the tree.
- Degradation product could be worse than original contaminant.
- Much testing is needed before a procedure can be utilized (EPA approval).
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Phytoremediation
- What is phytoremediation?
- Current Methods
- How does it work?
Here we are giving you Phytoremediation Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Phytoremediation Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.https://studymafia.org/download-phytoremediation-ppt-and-pdf-report/CivilPhytoremediation PPT and PDF Report: It is used of plants and trees to clean up polluted soil and water. It can be used to detoxify sites containing metals, pesticides, solvents, explosives, crude oil, hydrocarbons, and landfill leachates. Also See: Activated Carbon Adsorption PPT with PDF Report Phytoremediation PPT and PDF Report Types ...Sumit ThakurSumit Thakursumitsssrt@gmail.comAdministratorI am an Indian Blogger. I am passionate about blogging. If you want to ask me anything about blogging then feel free to ask 🙂Study Mafia: Latest Seminars Topics PPT with PDF Report 2021