WIMAX Seminar and PPT with pdf report
WIMAX Seminar and PPT with pdf report: The ancient systems of internet admittance are doing a better job but coming to the speed and access area of those systems then it does not have any solution. The new applied science furnishes the high-speed, wireless systems and wide coverage of the area. From here the concept of WiMAX technology started and WiMAX is the Wireless Interoperability for Microwave access. It furnishes wireless broadband access with very high speed and covers an area about 31 miles and this is very large when compared with the coverage of the existed system.
Also See: Futex Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
WIMAX Seminar and PPT with pdf report
WiMAX systems are expected to furnish broadband admittance services to residential as well as enterprise customers and it is based on the wireless MAN applied science. It is a platform for building alternative and complementary broadband networks and also furnishes IP-centric services over a large area.
The architecture of WiMAX:
WiMAX architecture has two types of fixed stations and they are subscriber station and a base station. The subscriber station is capable of serving a building, the base station establishes a connection with the public network and furnishes subscriber station with first-mile admittance to the public networks. The path to exchange the information between the subscriber station and base station can be done through the uplink and downlink. The uplink can be done from the subscriber station to the base station and whereas the downlink can be done from the base station to the subscriber station.
IEEE 802.16 Standards:
The IEEE 802.16 is also known as the IEEE wireless MAN and the air interface. The IEEE 802.16 has a spectrum of about 10-66 GHz, has the line of sight configuration and bit rate of 32 to 134 Mbps with fixed mobility, with 20-21 MHz of channel bandwidth and can cover the cell radius of 1-3 miles.
Features of WiMAX:
- The IEEE 802.16 team defines a flexible and robust air interface method for WiMAX.
- WiMAX is same as the Wi-Fi but it covers a large area and furnishes high speed.
- The physical layer of WiMAX is having a base on OFDM; OFDM is a combination of glace, simple and effective technique to avoid the multiple path distortions.
- The physical layer supports many developed techniques for enhancing the reliability of link layer. Some of the advanced techniques are powerful error correction coding, hybrid-ARQ, and antenna arrays.
- MAC layer present in the WiMAX is very flexible and can assist a number of traffic types like voice, video, and multimedia and also furnish strong QoS.
- WiMAX standard has built in robust protective functions like strong encryption, mutual authentication.
- WiMAX clearly describes an IP-based network architecture that permits for the exploitation of all the benefits of IP.
- WiMAX furnishes high spectral efficiency.
Building blocks of WiMAX:
A WiMAX system is made up of two parts and those are:
- A WiMAX tower or a base station like a mobile tower
- WiMAX receiver
- WiMAX base station: A WiMAX base station has an indoor electronics and a tower same like a mobile tower. The base station can furnish coverage up to the radius of 6 miles and any wireless machine in that coverage can avail the internet, the coverage area is called as a cell. Theoretically, a cell can over a radius of 50 km or 30 miles but practically it is 10 km or 6 miles.
- WiMAX receiver: The WiMAX receiver has a separate antenna or any other machine and it is also called as customer premise equipment.
Advantages of WiMAX over Wi-Fi:
- WiMAX is a broadband wireless and Wi-Fi is a wireless LAN.
- WiMAX has a frequency band of 2G to 11GHz and Wi-Fi has the frequency band of 2.4GHZ.
- WiMAX furnishes the adjustable channel bandwidth of 1.25M to 20MHz and Wi-Fi provides 25MHz.
- WiMAX is a full duplex technology and Wi-Fi is a half-duplex technology.
- WiMAX has the bandwidth efficiency of less than or equal to 5bps/Hz and Wi-Fi has the bandwidth efficiency of less than or equal to 0.44 bps/Hz.
WiMAX Vs 3G:
The general misconceptions of the WiMAX and 3G are:
- Cost considerations
- Services and revenue
- Cost considerations:
- The WiMAX networks are low in cost.
- WiMAX machines are affordable and less in cost.
- WiMAX IPR also has the low cost.
- WiMAX have the great ecosystem.
- Services and revenue:
- WiMAX is for data and the 3G CDMA is for voice.
- Easy upgrading to mobility is possible with the 16d WiMAX.
- WiMAX is nothing but Wi-Fi with high coverage area.
Future of WiMAX:
WiMAX applied science is facing many obstacles in the market though it has many advantages. The IEEE 802.16 products are in the last phases of commercial advancement and this will bring a revolutionary change in the field of wireless technology.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for WIMAX
- Working of WIMAX
- IEEE 802.16 standard
- 16 Architecture
- IEEE 802.16 Specifications
- Features of WIMAX
- Advantages of WIMAX over WIFI
- WIMAX vs. 3G
- ISSUES in WIMAX vs. 3G
- Future of WIMAX
Here we are giving you WIMAX Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about WIMAX Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.