Research Methodology PPT | Presentation | PDF
Research Methodology PPT |Presentation | PDF: Generally, research is a search for apprehension and research is also explained as a systematic search and a scientific search for data on a particular topic. In other words, research is also called as a skill of scientific investigation. It is a technical term and an academic activity which collects information, organize information and evaluate information. Well, research is a genuine contribution to the present apprehension for its development.
Research Methodology PPT | Presentation | PDF
Objectives of Research:
Research discover solutions to problems by applying the procedures of science, the important objective of the research is to discover the hidden truth. Distinct studies of research have distinct objectives and few common objectives are as follows:
- The foremost objective is to achieve thorough knowledge and also understanding with an observed circumstance.
- The second one is to define the frequency of distinct things.
- The next is to test a statement which is assumed to be genuine and that statement is about the casual relationship between variables.
- The last one is to accurately describe the characteristics of a specific individual or a group or a situation.
Types of Research:
There are five important types of research and those are as follows:
- Descriptive vs. Analytical
- Applied vs. Fundamental
- Quantitative vs. Qualitative
- Conceptual vs. Empirical
- Few other types of research
- Descriptive vs. Analytical: the surveys and fact-finding investigations of distinct types come under descriptive research. In analytical research, a researcher has to avail data which already exists and has to make an accurate evaluation.
- Applied vs. Fundamental: the objectives of the applied research are to search an answer for the difficulty which is facing by a firm or a society. Theory’s formulation and interference of general principles with particulars are related to fundamental research. The feature of collecting knowledge for the sake of knowledge is best suited to fundamental research.
- Quantitative vs. Qualitative: quantitative measurement of few characteristics which are explained in quantities is nothing but the quantitative research. Well, qualitative research is related to the parameter of quality.
Fig1: Qualitative Information Collections Tools
Fig2: Quantitative Information Collection Tools
4. Conceptual vs. Empirical: the conceptual research is concerned with ideas and theories. Empirical research is perfect when we have the proof which explains that few variables generate a change on other variables in some way or the other.
5. Few other types of research: Other research type includes few changes when compared with the types of research explained above and those changes occur by depending on the current conditions. So, in this category we can think of the following research:
- Longitudinal research
- Laboratory research
- Simulation research
- Diagnostic research
- Historical research
The Significance of Research:
Few vital avenues of research are as follows:
- The foremost importance of research is that the research on present concepts and theories aid to recognize the applications and range of them.
- It furnishes guidelines for solving difficulties.
- It plays a vital role in business and in industries to increase gain and productivity and also to enhance the quality of goods.
- It leads to the recognizing of modern materials, modern living things and much more.
- The social research aids in searching solutions to social difficulties.
- Research leads to the modern lifestyle and fills it with glory and happiness.
Research methodology is nothing but a systematic way of solving a difficulty. It is the science which studies about carried out procedures of research like describing the research work, explaining the research work and also predicting. All these parameters together are called as a research methodology. It is also explained as a method of study through which we can gain knowledge. Its main objective is to give a work plan about research.
The Importance of Research Methodology:
Designing a methodology is necessary for the difficulty which is going to be solved and the researcher has to do this thing. Research methodology is important because researcher should not only know about the problem but also about the method of solving it. The below points explain us the role of methodology in solving the difficulty, they are:
- It aids in selecting the best method to solve the problem.
- It tells about the output of selected method and its accuracy.
- It aids in knowing the efficiency of the method.
Also See: 14 Principles of Management PPT and PDF
Various Stages of Research:
The various stages involved in research are as below:
- Selecting the topic of research
- Explaining the research problem
- Survey of literature
- Reference collection
- Assessment of present status of selected topic
- Hypotheses and its formulation
- Design of research
- Real investigation
- Analysis of information
- Result’s interpretation
- Report of research
Content of PDF for Research Methodology PPT Presentation
- What is Research Methodology
- Research Methods
- Data Analysis Methods
- Why do research?
- Nature of Research
- What is ‘not’ Research?
- Stages of the research process
Here we are giving you Research Methodology PPT with PDF. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Research Methodology PPT with PDF. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.