Free Download Iontophoresis PPT with PDF Report
Completely Free Iontophoresis PPT with PDF Report: Iontophoresis is a non-invasive way to convey medication through the skin to a specific area using a continuous direct current.
Completely Free Iontophoresis PPT with PDF Report
Advantages of Iontophoresis
- Painless technique if properly done.
- Provides option for patients unable to receive injections.
- Reduced risk of infection due to non-invasive nature.
- Medications delivered directly to the treatment site.
- Minimizes potential for tissue trauma from an injection.
- Skin burns.
- Limited penetration.
- Long time for application.
- Local anesthesia.
- Inflammatory conditions.
- Relief of pain.
- Skin conditions.
- Tension headache.
- Inhibition of spasticity.
Contraindications and Precautions
- Open wounds or burns.
- Patients with cardiac pacemakers.
- Allergy to medication.
- Loss of sensation.
- Greasy or dirty skin.
- Sole of foot (hard for the ions to pass inside).
- Do not use two chemicals beneath the same electrode, even if they are of the same polarity.
- Do not administer ions with opposite polarities during the same treatment session.
Components needed for effective iontophoresis delivery
- Power source for generating controlled direct current.
- Electrodes that contain and disperse the drug.
- Negatively or positively charged aqueous medication.
- A localized treatment site.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Iontophoresis
- Principles of Iontophoresis
- Advantages of Iontophoresis
- Complications in Iontophoresis
- Iontophoresis diagram
- Three mechanisms of Iontophoresis
- Iontophoresis generator
- Treatment duration & precaution
Here we are giving you Iontophoresis Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Iontophoresis Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.