GSM Seminar and PPT with pdf report
GSM Seminar and PPT with pdf report: GSM technology was developed by Europe in1982 but its massive deployment started in 1992.In 2000, GSM become very popular technology worldwide. GSM standard still evolving and improved with new features and services.
GSM Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
Global system for mobile communication is used for transmitting mobile voice and data services. It’s widely used in Europe and other countries of world. GSM provides new services are call making, call hold, conference calling, short message servicing and fax and electronic mail.
Why GSM is important
- Improved spectrum efficiency.
- International roaming.
- Low-cost mobile sets and base stations (BSs).
- High-quality speech.
The architecture of GSM networks consists of several functional entities that are listed below.
- The Mobile Station (MS)
- The Base Station Subsystem (BSS)
- The Network Switching Subsystem (NSS)
- The Operation Support Subsystem (OSS)
GSM considers different network areas such as:
- Location Area
- MSC/VLR Service Area
Advantages of GSM
- It is easy to implement and use.
- GSM is more suitable network with robust pitfall.
- International roaming is not a large problem.
Disadvantages of GSM
- Range problem in hilly area.
- It has fixed max call sites range up to 35 km that is very limited.
- IS-95 is normally installed in small tower.
In the communication systems the voice quality is very poor but in GSM network technology we get good voice quality and the frequency range is also good. It has higher frequency ranges and data rates.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for GSM
- What is GSM
- What does GSM offer?
- Why GSM?
- Services provided by GSM
- GSM Netwrok along with added elements
- GSM network areas
Here we are giving you GSM Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about GSM Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.