Big Data Seminar Report with ppt and pdf
Big Data Seminar and PPT with pdf Report: The big data is a term used for the complex data sets as the traditional data processing mechanisms are inadequate. The challenges of the big data include:Analysis, Capture, Data curation, Search, Sharing, Storage, Storage, Transfer, Visualization and The privacy of information.This page contains Big Data PPT and PDF Report.
Big Data Seminar Report with ppt and pdf
The term big data most often refers to the avail of predictive analytics or other developed methods to extract value from information and rarely refers to a particular size of the information set. The feature of precision in big data may lead to the confident and better decision making and this aid in developing greater operational efficiency, reduction in the cost and reduction in the risk. The big data includes the sets which are larger than the commonly used software tools to capture, curate and manage and process information within a defined time. The size of big data is continuously increasing as it has increased from few terabytes to petabytes. The big data represents the data assets characterized y high volume, velocity, and variety to need specifically applied science and analytical ways for its change into value. The big data has many characteristic and they are as follows:
- Volume: The volume is a characteristic that explains about the quantity of the information that is produced is very vital in the present context, it is the size of the data that explains the value and potential of the information and whether it can be viewed as a big data or not.
- Variety: The next characteristic of big data is the variety and it determines the class to which the big data belongs to and it is also an essential factor that the data analyst should know.
- Velocity: In the present context the term velocity refers to the speed of production of the information.
- Variability: The variability is characteristic and it causes an issue to the people who analyze the information.
- Veracity: The quality of the information being captured may vary a lot and the precision of analysis depends on the veracity factor of the source information.
- Complexity: The management of the data can become a difficult process when huge information comes from different sources. All these information needs to linked, correlate and connects with each other to acquire the data that is supposed to be transferred by this information. Such a condition of big data is called as the complexity.
Generally, the factory work and the cyber-physical systems have a 6C system and this is as below:
The structure of Big Data:
The structure of the big data can be explained by the following:
- Structured: The structured mostly includes the traditional sources of information.
- Semi-structured: The semi-structured includes many sources of the big data.
- Unstructured: The unstructured includes the information like video data and audio data.
Advantages of the Big Data:
The advantages of the big data are as below:
- The big data is already a vital part of the $64 billion databases and the data analytics market.
- It furnishes commercial opportunities of a comparable.
Applications of Big Data:
The applications of the big data are in the following fields:
- International development
- Cyber-physical models
- Private sector
- Science and research
- Government: For example in the United States of America, in the year of 2012, the administration of Obama declared the big data research and development initiative, because it is used to address many issues faced by the government. The big data is also utilized by the Indian government.
- International development: The development in the big data analysis furnishes cost-effective opportunities to enhance the decision in critical advancement areas like health care, employment opportunities and crime, security and natural disaster. Hence, in this way, the big data is helpful for the international development.
- Manufacturing: In manufacturing, the big data furnishes an infrastructure for transparency in manufacturing or producing industry.
- Cyber-physical models: The present PHM implementations make avail of data during the actual usage while the analytical step by step procedures can do more precisely when more data is included. This is the role of big data in the cyber-physical models.
- Media: In the media, it is used in the internet of things which do the activities like targeting of computers and data capturing.
- Technology: In the technology, it is used in the websites like eBay, Amazon and Facebook and Google utilize it.
- Private sector: The application of big data in the private sector includes the retail, retail banking, and real estate.
- Science: The best example for its application in science is about the Large Hardom collider that represented 150 million sensors transmitting information 40 million times per second.
- The big data also has the application in the science and research.
The big data will be very advanced in the future as $15 billion is invested in software firms that are specialized in the data management and the data analytics.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Big Data
- What is Big Data
- Characteristic of Big Data
- Storing,selecting and processing of Big Data
- Why Big Data
- How it is Different
- Big Data sources
- Tools used in Big Data
- Application of Big Data
- Risks of Big Data
- Benefits of Big Data
- How Big Data Impact on IT
- Future of Big Data
Here we are giving you Big Data Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Big Data Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.