Android Seminar and PPT with pdf report
Android Seminar and PPT with pdf report: Android is an operating system designed for the phones, tablets and has taken the mobile internet to a different level. This applied science is widely used by the people and is open source software. Android was established by the android company of California in 2003 by Andy Rubin, the foremost intention of the company was to develop a highly developed system for cameras but later moved towards the smartphones.
In 2005, Google obtained android and revealed in 2007 with the open handset alliance. The android applied science was based on Linux and advanced by Google; it has its own DVM called Dalvik virtual machine which was availed for designing the android application.
Also See: iPad Seminar with report
Android Seminar and PPT with PDF Report
Now, coming to the open handset alliance, it is a companion whose target is to advance open levels for mobile devices and furnish well experience devices for customers at cheaper rates, Android architecture has a group of software’s which are divided into four layers and they are:
- Application layer
- Application Framework
- Libraries and
- Linux kernel
- Linux Kernel: The bottom layer of the android architecture is the Linux kernel and it genuinely doesn’t have the effect on the users, developers and furnishes a standard of separation between device hardware and upper layers of the android software group. The kernel handles all the things that Linux is genuinely better like networking and much more.
- Libraries: Above the Linux kernel, a set of C and C++ library is present and all the sub-components of android operating system use it. Few core libraries are:
- System C library
- SQLite: It retrieves the data or information
- SSL: It furnishes the internet
- SGL: It is a 2D graphics engine
- Libweb core: It is an advanced web browser
- Open GL: It furnishes java interface
- Media Framework: It furnishes unique media code
- Web kit: This is a browser engine
Dalvik Virtual Machine: It is designed only for the android operating system which was advanced by Dan Bornstein; each and every android system runs on its own process called Dalvik virtual machine. It is dependent on Linux kernel for the functions like threading and low-level memory guidance.
- Application Framework: This furnishes many excel standard services to many applications in the context of java classes. Along with it, the framework has the services like:
- Activity Manager: Manage total aspects of the application life cycle and activity group.
- Content Providers: Permits applications to proclaim and share information with other applications.
- Resource Manager: Furnishes admittance to non-code embedded resources.
- Notifications manager: Permits the applications to show alerts and notifications to the users.
- Package Manager: Applications can find the data of other applications through it.
- Telephony Manager: Furnishes the telephone service on the machine.
- Location Manager: It furnishes the admittance to the services and upgrades the change in location.
- Application layer: The topmost layer of the group of software is the application layer and the user mostly interacts with the application layer. Total applications are written using the programming language called java.
About versions of android:
Android is upgrading day by day by including the new features in it and also making the lives more comfortable. Some of the recent versions of android are as follows:
- 0/ 2.1 (Éclair)
- 2 (Froyo)
- 3 (Gingerbread)
- 0 (Honeycomb)
- 1- 4.3 (Jellybean)
- 4 (Kitkat)
- 0 (Lollipop)
- 0 (Marshmallow)
Also See: Google Chrome OS Seminar with Report
In these days all the tasks that were performed in a computer can now be performed on the mobile and this means that you the more virtual information or data in the mobile phones and need to secure it efficiently. Some of the features of the android security are:
- Physical access: It is helpful in preventing hackers by permitting to have unlocked patterns and passwords.
- App permissions: Every app we installed ask our permission to perform any task.
- Application sandbox: This provides the security by not giving one application admittance to the resource of another application.
- Rooting: An application with the root permission can change any part of the android operating system because ’root’ is a supreme user standard in Linux.
- Malware: Unfortunately, android has malware issue and this do nothing on non-rooted phones and everything on rooted phones.
Android is now the best operating system for the mobile phones and this not only provides the security features but also enabled us to know about emails, web and much more.
Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Android
- What is Android
Here we are giving you Android Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about Android Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.