8086 Microprocessors Seminar PPT with pdf report
8086 Microprocessors Seminar and PPT with pdf report: 8086 is an advance version of 8085.it supports two modes of operation. (A)Maximum Mode: it is a multiprocessor system (B) Minimum Mode: it is a single processor system.
Seminars are the integral part of engineering. At one point, we all have to make ppt of any topic and submit its report. And getting a right seminar for submission is really a tough task. We have given our full efforts to provide you exact ppt with pdf report for 8086 Microprocessors seminar. This page contains 8086 Microprocessors Seminar and PPT with pdf report.
8086 Microprocessors Seminar and PPT with pdf report
Features of 8086
- 8086 is a 40 pin IC.
- It is a 16-bit processor.
- Its operating voltage is 5 volts.
- Its operating frequency is 5 MHz
- Total memory addressing capacity is 1MB (external).
- It has 16-bit data bus and 20-bit address bus.
- It has fourteen 16-bit registers.
- Higher throughput (speed).
It is divided in to two independent functional units:
Bus Interface Unit
- The function of BIU is to:
- Fetch the instruction or data from memory
- Write the data to memory
- Write the data to the port
- Read data from the port
- The functions of execution unit are:
- To decode the instructions.
- To execute the instructions.
Here we are giving you 8086 Microprocessors Seminar and PPT with PDF report. All you need to do is just click on the download link and get it.
It was all about 8086 Microprocessors Seminar and PPT with pdf report. If you liked it then please share it or if you want to ask anything then please hit comment button.